Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > Pilot's Lounge

Pilot's Lounge Members meetup

Old 09-30-2011, 04:16 PM
Approved Member

Default actual patch info thread shunted to lounge?

I do not get it http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=26594
This thread had hard date about the patch release and it is sent to pilot lounge oblivion?
So what is actually deamed worthy of staying in the forum unless the mods no the thread is a fraud?
Old 09-30-2011, 04:23 PM
Approved Member

and what you expected? soon they will move or delete this also...
Asus Xonar DX
Asrock 870 extreme3
Windows7 x64 Ultimate
Saitek X52pro (stick modded) - Saitek rudder pedals - SteelSeries Siberia V2 headset
Freetrack ps3eye
Samsung 23" SyncMaster XL2370
Old 09-30-2011, 04:26 PM
Approved Member

Out of sight...not out of mind.
Old 09-30-2011, 04:35 PM
Approved Member

Its a bit ... odd ... to say the least. It wasn't a troll thread, it was actual information from an actual active dev from Maddox Games.

I suppose thats the thanks you get for saving people from refreshing like crazy in the hope of an update hey. Bring on the "herp derp where's the Friday patch - you promised!" threads I say...
Old 09-30-2011, 04:38 PM
Approved Member

Edit: whoops double post
Old 09-30-2011, 05:43 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phazon View Post
Its a bit ... odd ... to say the least. It wasn't a troll thread, it was actual information from an actual active dev from Maddox Games.

I suppose thats the thanks you get for saving people from refreshing like crazy in the hope of an update hey. Bring on the "herp derp where's the Friday patch - you promised!" threads I say...
patch friday blah blah blah patch blah blah blah you said blah blah blah liar blah blah blah this game is dead bla bla bla you promised blah blah blah TWO WEEKS!!

there it is for you....
Old 10-01-2011, 02:47 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheesehawk View Post
Isn't there some sort of forum rule about posing as employees of 1C/MG?

what's your new s/n going to be? LOL
Ignorant much? Check up the links that were posted, Vladimir is a 3D modeller with Maddox Games. He's one of the handful of devs that post on Sukhoi.ru from time to time.

I guess he has "-= Questions 3D-models (land-based equipment, fleet, houses) addresses me =- " in his signature over there just for the lolz hey.
Old 10-01-2011, 03:11 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobb4 View Post
I do not get it http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=26594
This thread had hard date about the patch release and it is sent to pilot lounge oblivion?
So what is actually deamed worthy of staying in the forum unless the mods no the thread is a fraud?
Maybe I'm completely retarded but I can't see any patch release date mentioned in the other thread. Only that it will NOT be released today.
What I can see, however, is a lot of crazy guys venting their personal issues on this forum here. What did you expect?

Also whats so hard about waiting until it gets released? Instead of posting random stuff those guys could just do some work and buy a better computer and performance issues are fixed.

I know a ton of games that sold in the millions and got much worse support then CloD. The problem is that some forum members don't even have a clue about gaming at all. They just expect to be treated like a customer who paid millions for his product and thus has made sure that MG can hire tons of support staff etc. Dream on.

Last edited by Madfish; 10-01-2011 at 03:14 AM.