Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Old 08-20-2011, 01:12 AM
Registered Member

Default Thanks for fair play!!!

Just wanted to take the time to acknowledge players who play fair.
I want to start with Olife and Kurrina, who both landed on the runway during a team battle as my team was 2 players short.
Others players who deserve a mention are Shadowcorp, Gillybadmuther, Iamjack and Davedog who bail out and also sit there planes on the ground when the opposing team are outnumberd.. Thanks guys for making the game more enjoyable!!!!
Old 08-20-2011, 02:10 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FOCKIT1 View Post
I want to start with Olife and Kurrina, who both landed on the runway during a team battle as my team was 2 players short.
Others players who deserve a mention are Shadowcorp, Gillybadmuther, Iamjack and Davedog who bail out and also sit there planes on the ground when the opposing team are outnumberd.. Thanks guys for making the game more enjoyable!!!!
millions thanks to u my friend !
your words are a words of gentleman!!pleasure is mine and very honored to fly with u!!
thanks a lot too for the funny game in stalingrad where we laughed a lot!!!really super...and of course your bullets are always deadly for my poor carcass of frenchy!top gun bro!!
thanks to all the guys,for all those realistic and sim games,great night of fun

see u soon aces!!
Old 08-20-2011, 02:29 PM
Approved Member

Welcome to the forum dude...............

pretty much all you have mentioned are the best of the best but there are others Kav, McQ, the wookie , ratman, Lt Dan ect ect who are above board and will bail and be gentlemanly when its uneven.

lookin forward to playing more regular, as my conex and Ps is/was running better lol last night was kicked back to the main PS home menu 3x ...............
Old 08-20-2011, 05:24 PM
Approved Member

thanks for your post, I couldn't agree with you more, this has become more then just an online game and numbers on a scoreboard for me but a community of friends that have a passion for aviation and with that bringing the spirit of comradery of pilots. I don't know how it started put it seems there has always been that element among aviators regardless of being freind or foe. I might have to check up on the history on that. It will be great flying with you see you in the sky.
Old 08-21-2011, 11:52 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by U2RATTLEHUM View Post
thanks for your post, I couldn't agree with you more, this has become more then just an online game and numbers on a scoreboard for me but a community of friends that have a passion for aviation and with that bringing the spirit of comradery of pilots. I don't know how it started put it seems there has always been that element among aviators regardless of being freind or foe. I might have to check up on the history on that. It will be great flying with you see you in the sky.
agree with u my friend,personnaly my exemple is GOERGES GUYNEMER ,a real french ace of ww1(54 victories+30 probably),one day he saw that a german pilot had his machine guns suddenly out of order in a duel with him,instead of assasined the german pilot,he decided to moves his spad wings,say bye with his hand and return in the french lines...this guy was more that a fighter pilot,he was a real knight of the air.
he died in 11th september 1917 in poelkapelle (belgium)in a unknow conditions.
Old 08-22-2011, 06:45 PM
Approved Member

Default Knight Of The Air

we can trace alot of traditions from the knights one being is the moderan day salute. when knights would joust one would left up their helmet sheild so they can see their apponent face. And you sir are a KNIGHT of the air. (side note: love your motto.) I will never think I lose because I became bad, I will always think I lose because the other guy is better than me.

Last edited by U2RATTLEHUM; 08-22-2011 at 06:50 PM.
Old 08-22-2011, 07:25 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by U2RATTLEHUM View Post
we can trace alot of traditions from the knights one being is the moderan day salute. when knights would joust one would left up their helmet sheild so they can see their apponent face. And you sir are a KNIGHT of the air. (side note: love your motto.) I will never think I lose because I became bad, I will always think I lose because the other guy is better than me.
waoo!millions thanks bro!what a great honor when i read your lines!
and yes i think it is too easy to take the arrogant pretext to say: mmm...those days i become bad it is the reason why i lose and the other guy beat me...

bad pretext i think...no...no...in fact he is just better than me...tha's all.

again ,millions thanks for your very honorific words!u are a KNIGHT OF THE AIR!!!

good hunting ace!

sincerely
olife

Last edited by olife; 08-22-2011 at 07:40 PM.
Old 08-22-2011, 10:09 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FOCKIT1 View Post

Time to acknowledge you as a player........FOCKIT1 you are a deadly Ace.... My Me109 and Fw190 has gone down to your Spit many times, do i moan...Na....do I cry...Na....Do I say Fair play you Boss ...oh yes !!!

No game will be complete without Beanzie , Viper and You Mr F.... You make me laugh, You make me Cry , but you three Amigo's are the reason Why ......
.... See you soon Ace (s) ............