Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Men of War > Men of War: Vietnam

Men of War: Vietnam A new title in the world-known Men of War real-time tactics game series

Old 08-03-2011, 12:37 AM
Registered Member

Default Hullo.

I don't want to be that guy that bugs the administrators and forum community but I'm going back to school soon and I have some work to get done before hand and was just wondering if there was any word on the release date or a ballpark estimate (perhaps like September I should think or October?) but the things I've seen so far have been absolutely fantastic, and I think it is going to be an awesome game so game developers sorry to bust your balls and I'm sure this has been asked before, A LOT.
Old 08-03-2011, 12:13 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marachel Soult View Post
I don't want to be that guy that bugs the administrators and forum community but I'm going back to school soon and I have some work to get done before hand and was just wondering if there was any word on the release date or a ballpark estimate (perhaps like September I should think or October?) but the things I've seen so far have been absolutely fantastic, and I think it is going to be an awesome game so game developers sorry to bust your balls and I'm sure this has been asked before, A LOT.
the release date is september
Old 08-04-2011, 01:36 AM
Registered Member

Many thanks I don't think I will be able to wait that long though lol
Old 08-04-2011, 02:24 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marachel Soult View Post
Many thanks I don't think I will be able to wait that long though lol
people dying all over the world, the jewish central bankers are destroying the economy, food shortage, tax increase, collapse of the Dollar and all other fiat currencies, believe me you can wait!
Old 08-05-2011, 01:45 PM
Registered Member

Obvious sarcasm, but I guess you could give me a literal answer. Thats all right as well.
Old 08-09-2011, 04:18 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by psycho pigeon View Post
people dying all over the world, the jewish central bankers are destroying the economy, food shortage, tax increase, collapse of the Dollar and all other fiat currencies, believe me you can wait!
All the more the reason to get it and play as soon as possible, the end of the world is coming...