Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Armored Princess

King's Bounty: Armored Princess Sequel to the critically acclaimed King’s Bounty: The Legend.

Old 08-01-2011, 04:37 PM
Registered Member

Default How to use items (like eggs) in combat?

I have many spider, dragonfly, dragon eggs, thorn sprouts, etc...

How do I use these in combat? I can't find a way to put them to use?

Old 08-01-2011, 07:43 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strikh View Post
I have many spider, dragonfly, dragon eggs, thorn sprouts, etc...

How do I use these in combat? I can't find a way to put them to use?

Items can have constant effects, e.g., +2 Attack, and/or abilities that have to be used, e.g., gain a scroll of stone skin.

All "use" abilities must be used outside of combat. Just right click on the egg/sprout/coffin and select Use. In the pop up box, select the number of eggs to use. That number of eggs will disappear from your inventory, and your army will immediately be stocked with a number of those creatures.

Eggs for more powerful creatures, such as griffins, dragons, and ents will only generate one creature per egg. The weaker creatures, such as spiders, dragonflies, skeletons and snakes will have a random amount, often 1-3, though it will vary a bit. For instance, sprouts are 5-8 thorns per sprout, while you can get 2-3 snakes per egg. Be careful not to exceed your leadership when using these.

It would be interesting if the eggs worked in combat, acting like a Call of Nature spell, but no such luck.

Quick note: Using some items requires fighting the item guardians. This is a good way to refill your rage or get a few XP, if you have an army good enough to win. Eggs, sprouts, and coffins never require a fight, you just use them.