Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Men of War > GEM Editor

GEM Editor All information about MoW map editor

Old 07-24-2011, 10:24 PM
Registered Member

Unhappy How can you make destroyed vehicals fade away.

Well, I've seen many times that after I destroy an enemy tank it will fade away until it completely disappears.

How can I make vehicles do this in the editor. I like having large battles, but it gets messy with all the wreckage everywhere.
Old 07-24-2011, 10:48 PM
Approved Member

The only answer I know to this problem is that you must come back in Map/Mission editing and delete everything that you dont wan't into your battle , for example , when a tank is destroyed , come back in map/mission editor and delete its wreck .

There's probably other answers to this but you still can use this solution until you find another better
Old 10-15-2011, 04:12 AM
Approved Member

I would also want to know the answer to your question. I have been trying to figure that out, but I haven't had any luck.
Old 01-21-2012, 11:06 PM
Approved Member

Hello,

I figured it out. when you are on the F3 menu, press F9, then go to entity manager, and then select 0.5x. That will cause the excess dead soldiers and destroyed vehicles, as well as excess items fade away.