Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover

IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Latest instalment in the acclaimed IL-2 Sturmovik series from award-winning developer Maddox Games.

Closed Thread

Old 07-17-2011, 11:37 PM
Approved Member

Default Ok.......

Big bother is watching you politicos.

This thread is closed.

This is NOT a politican forums. Disguising your posts to hash out your political message isn't fooling anyone.

Next time... good bye

Wow......I'm scared. Not by your obvious lack of spelling skills and command of the English language, but by the fact that you allowed Roadczars political statements to stay.....Yet deleted mine.

For your information, I am in fact resolutely Apolitical, I hate them all without prejudice or discrimination, lol. Chances are, before you delete this comment Nearmiss, at least ONE person would have seen it take place and a lot of things have been 'disappearing' around here lately . Nearmiss, before you ban me.....please PM me and hear my case.

It is one of Freedom, that of expression, which I know you 'Proud Americans' hold dearly, and it is a concept that you have vowed to defend. 'This, we will defend'.....I believe were the exact words.

Please try to live up to them. Vox Populi. The People are important. Please take a step back from your own personal prejudices. 'The people' are me, and You.

Amen.

*Sacrificial Lamb.....BAN HAMMERED*

May God have Mercy on their Souls......*Gethsemane Vibe*

Last edited by nearmiss; 07-18-2011 at 01:11 AM.
Old 07-18-2011, 12:47 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCAF_FB_Orville View Post

This thread is closed.

This is NOT a politican forums. Disguising your posts to hash out your political message isn't fooling anyone.

Next time... good bye

Wow......I'm scared. Not by your obvious lack of spelling skills and command of the English language, but by the fact that you allowed Roadczars political statements to stay.....Yet deleted mine.

For your information, I am in fact resolutely Apolitical, I hate them all without prejudice or discrimination, lol. Chances are, before you delete this comment Nearmiss, at least ONE person would have seen it take place and a lot of things have been 'disappearing' around here lately . Nearmiss, before you ban me.....please PM me and hear my case.

It is one of Freedom, that of expression, which I know you 'Proud Americans' hold dearly, and it is a concept that you have vowed to defend. 'This, we will defend'.....I believe were the exact words.

Please try to live up to them. Vox Populi. The People are important. Please take a step back from your own personal prejudices. 'The people' are me, and You.

Amen.

cheers mate i saw your post.. fun reading i refreshed the page and it was gone ...funny thing is if you take an exact quote from your post and google it ...it will show up...cached

S!

EVGA 660SC (super clocked) 2GB Vram
CORSAIR CMPSU-750TX 750W
64 GB SSD SATA II HD
WIN7 UL 64BIT

Last edited by nearmiss; 07-18-2011 at 01:10 AM.
Old 07-18-2011, 01:01 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCAF_FB_Orville View Post

This thread is closed.

Next time... good bye

Amen.

It's a VAST RIGHT WING CONSPIRACY!!!
Closed Thread