Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Men of War > Men of War: Assault Squad

Men of War: Assault Squad Sequel to the critically acclaimed real-time tactics game Men of War

Old 07-17-2011, 09:50 PM
Registered Member

Default Grenade Throwing

I seem to be having problems with my grenade throwing infantry, they need to want to stand or run to the target before throwing the grenade. My opponents have more range than my guys at throwing grenades, and they also can RUN away after a grenade gets thrown. My guys just stand there, when i tell them to run, then they duck right on top of the grenade like morons. What am i doing wrong?
Old 07-17-2011, 10:08 PM
Approved Member

1. AP nade range is longer in direct control.
2. Always use DC when throwing nades, unless you want to select a few men and tell them to quickly chuck grenades somewhere (good for smoke nades). You need to cook grenades by holding the mouse button for a sec before throwing.
3. All infantry behind sandbags or fences won't run away from uncooked grenade, unless you tell them to.