Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Men of War > Men of War: Assault Squad

Men of War: Assault Squad Sequel to the critically acclaimed real-time tactics game Men of War

Old 07-08-2011, 04:00 PM
Registered Member

Default Launch problem

I just downloaded AS from steam. Everything goes well first, but after 1C company's ad, game freezes and there's only black screen. If I press ctrl + alt + del, I'll see only flash of task manager (where I can see mow:AS as not responding) and it goes directly back behind black screen.
So only way to get out of that situation is to close computer by pressing its power button.

I have windows xp and my computer should pass system requirements.
I've played ordinary MoW without any problems.
Old 07-13-2011, 09:17 PM
Registered Member

I'm a big fan of Men of War but this slowness makes me wonder how good support there's offered to MoW:AS? Or Am I just posting to dead forums or nobody gives a damn for mow veterans who would like to play mow:as?
Old 07-13-2011, 09:18 PM
Registered Member

I have tested all those things what people have suggested as help in other threads, but without any luck.. besides I haven't found any thread where somebody would have exactly same problem as I have.

Last edited by Korpisolttu; 07-13-2011 at 09:25 PM.
Old 07-14-2011, 01:33 PM
Approved Member

The support for MoW:AS is really good , that's not the problem , but if none know the answer of your problem , how could we help you ?

The only thing I can suggest is to try to re-install the game if you still didn't tried ...
Old 07-14-2011, 10:53 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korpisolttu View Post
I'm a big fan of Men of War but this slowness makes me wonder how good support there's offered to MoW:AS? Or Am I just posting to dead forums or nobody gives a damn for mow veterans who would like to play mow:as?
DMS are responsible for Assault Squad