Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover

IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Latest instalment in the acclaimed IL-2 Sturmovik series from award-winning developer Maddox Games.

Old 07-07-2011, 09:00 PM
Approved Member

Default British campaign Fw-200 mission CTD

Hi there, playing the british campaign, just at the start of the FW-200 mission (just before taking off) I suffer a CTD...

I´ve never experienced this before in the game so I guess it´s a bug in the mission file...

Has anyone had this problem? Please, is there a way to fix it? I´m stuck at this point and would like to finish the campaign since it´s really cool.

Thanks a lot!
Old 07-07-2011, 09:20 PM
Approved Member

Hi there, playing the british campaign, just at the start of the FW-200 mission (just before taking off) I suffer a CTD...

Its part of the game now, and it was put in to keep you on your toes
Old 07-08-2011, 12:45 AM
Approved Member

I haven't seen this mission reported as having any particular loading problems, etc. I just checked it in FMB and it ran fine as a single mission.

The only thing I am aware of with the Cliffs of Dover Campaign was the order the missions were sequenced. There is a thread that explains how to correct the sequence but I doubt that would cause a CTD.

Not sure but the problem may be reported in your log file if it's enabled.
You could also try setting Autopilot with the A key at the start of the mission to eliminate any input command conflicts with your OS and also deleting everything in the Cache folder and re-booting CoD.

It is worth mentioning your system specs, OS version, Game version, etc, as all of these can play a part in causing poor performance and instability.

Last edited by SEE; 07-08-2011 at 01:14 AM.
Old 07-09-2011, 02:11 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEE View Post
I haven't seen this mission reported as having any particular loading problems, etc. I just checked it in FMB and it ran fine as a single mission.

The only thing I am aware of with the Cliffs of Dover Campaign was the order the missions were sequenced. There is a thread that explains how to correct the sequence but I doubt that would cause a CTD.

Not sure but the problem may be reported in your log file if it's enabled.
You could also try setting Autopilot with the A key at the start of the mission to eliminate any input command conflicts with your OS and also deleting everything in the Cache folder and re-booting CoD.

It is worth mentioning your system specs, OS version, Game version, etc, as all of these can play a part in causing poor performance and instability.
Thanks a lot. Don´t know what happened but after restarting the game everything worked fine.

Thanks again