Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > FMB, Mission & Campaign builder Discussions

Old 06-27-2011, 06:32 PM
Approved Member

Default Third Party Campaigns & their skins will not 'Play".

Why? I am anxious the get going on the JG26 campaign available here,but neither it nor its skins show up in the Game's menu.I cannot figure it out.I've exracted both to a temporary folder & then loaded the missions to Single & of course directed the skins into paintschemes...Is there a step I've somehow missed?
I appreciate your help.
Old 06-27-2011, 07:33 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheesehawk View Post
Did you extract them into your Steam directory? It actually goes (for Windows 7 users at least) into your User/Documents/1c Softclub/IL-2 Sturmovik Cliffs of Dover/... directory.

The game checks there for added content, I think so it will keep the Steam directory easy to manage for Steam Cloud and data cache verification purposes.
My Steam Directory ( seems ) to be in C:/program files(x86)/Steam/

My other folder is as above in your post & located in my F: ( backup) drive...placed there I guess by the original Steam install for my Windows7 64bit install.This folder has mission & missions & paintscheme folders where I would have assumed I place these extracted JG26 downloads.I have done so but they don't seem to show up in game play...yet.
Old 06-28-2011, 12:07 AM
Approved Member

Problem solved..thanks to last post! Somewhere along the line I had mistakenly shortcuted to the F:/Backup install, so nothing showed up in the game..Thanks to the last post directing me to the proper C: Documents/Steam install I was able to reinstall missions & skins & they all work fine...thanks!!!!