Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover

IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Latest instalment in the acclaimed IL-2 Sturmovik series from award-winning developer Maddox Games.

Old 06-05-2011, 04:24 PM
Approved Member

Default Mixture

Sorry for my ignorance, but why the mixture doesn't affect rpm significantly? Moreover it seems I don't need to change it changing altitudes... And why if set to leanest the plane doesn't switch off like civil airplanes?
Old 06-05-2011, 04:31 PM
Approved Member

Because the game is not finished. Come back in a year.
Old 06-05-2011, 04:39 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob_baer View Post
Sorry for my ignorance, but why the mixture doesn't affect rpm significantly? Moreover it seems I don't need to change it changing altitudes... And why if set to leanest the plane doesn't switch off like civil airplanes?
I've read in this forum that the Spit and Hurri have auto-mix for altitude but one can set lean or rich.
Currently the mix in the Hurri is wrong - it should be lean or rich like the others but is variable right now.
Old 06-05-2011, 05:23 PM
Approved Member

Yep, it's auto-lean or auto-rich. The former is basically an economic cruise setting. The main thing completely wrong is that you can't blow the engine currently if you go over +2 boost while on auto-lean.