Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > Gameplay questions threads

Gameplay questions threads Everything about playing CoD (missions, tactics, how to... and etc.)

Old 05-24-2011, 02:21 PM
Approved Member

Default Screen Layout Changed Clutter

I admit I updated drivers and messed with screen resolution a bit. I have always ran full screen. But the information layout is way off now.

The subtitles of radio traffic is huge and centered. The other information that is usually in the upper left such as damage reports and other information is larger and overlapping the radio subtitles.

Also the control sliders seen using CEM is now almost centered over my dashboard gauges.

The screen is very cluttered now. The video settings are everything on and high as it will go and 1920x1080.

I also noticed the smoke from aircraft I damage don't look as they did before the last patch and update.

The puffs of smoke are perfect white cotton balls and look nothing like I saw prior to the aforementioned updates.
Old 05-25-2011, 02:58 AM
Approved Member

Alt-click to select any of those info windows. It's easy to move them wherever works best for you. Right click to edit the info windows, so you can choose exactly what data you want displayed where, and what font size. Easy.