Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > CoD download, installation and activation threads

CoD download, installation and activation threads All discussions about installation, online activation and Steam

Old 05-20-2011, 01:06 PM
Approved Member

Unhappy I can't fly, watch tracks or go on Mission Buldier

Hi Guys

I've Got CoD but I don't know what it's like because I've got some problems.

1. I can't view my plane or pilot in the options menu. It comes up with a Black box.
2. I Can't Fly, or watch tracks. Or go in Mission Builder, when I try to do any of these it views the desktop insted of the map, track or the flight and a black line appers on the top-left corner of the screen, but I can hear the audio.

I don't know what to do! How come some people can play this game. But I can't? My Hardware is brand new and I've got tons of space left. My Dad has had a look at my computer specs and he thinks it's the video card.

What Shall I do?

If you Tell me what the problem is and if you can help me what to do, Again That would be great.

I hope this problem will be sorted soon. And then I will have fun.

Thanks

Last edited by TheSpitfirePilot; 05-20-2011 at 08:28 PM.
Old 05-20-2011, 09:36 PM
Approved Member

You need to post you're pc specs on here so we can have a look,the problem might be staring us in the face,but we need to see those specs.

Alienware Aurora|Win 7 64-bit Home Premium|IC i7-920 Processor (Quad-Core)|14GB DDR3 RAM|1 TB SATA 7200rpm Hard Drive|GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 770 2GB WINDFORCE 3 X fan|Thrustmaster Warthog|Saitek Pro Combat rudder pedals,throttle quadrant and Cessna trim wheel|TrackIR4|Sense of humour,I find it comes in handy!
Old 05-21-2011, 09:00 AM
Approved Member

I've talked to my dad about this, and he's had a look at the problem. He's also looked at my specs, the specs are fine apart from the graphics card. So My dad says I don't need to post the specs I just need a graphics card.

But Thanks for the advice.

Last edited by TheSpitfirePilot; 05-21-2011 at 09:34 AM.