Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North

King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North Next game in the award-winning King’s Bounty series

Old 02-23-2015, 07:35 AM
Approved Member

Default "Dragon-Informant" Quest

Hi
I managed to scan my save file with KBScanner and this was the reward table i got for this quest:

Quote:
Quest Dragon-informant Experience 2000
Quest Dragon-informant Experience 2000
Quest Dragon-informant Experience 2600
Quest Dragon-informant Gold 35500
Quest Dragon-informant Gold 38000
Quest Dragon-informant Gold 38500
Quest Dragon-informant Magic Rune 5
Quest Dragon-informant Might Rune 5
Quest Dragon-informant Scroll Blizzard 1
Quest Dragon-informant Scroll Ice Snake 1
Quest Dragon-informant Scroll Ice Snake 1
Quest Dragon-informant Scroll Justice 1
Quest Dragon-informant Scroll Sonic Boom 1
Quest Dragon-informant Scroll Timelessness 1
Quest Dragon-informant Spirit Rune 5
I have tried every sort of Dragons (Black, Red, Green, Ice) but the reward was the same (Experience 2600, Gold 38500, Scroll Ice Snake 1, Scroll Timelessness 1, Magic Rune 5).

Anyone knows how may i get other rewards, namely Blizzard Scroll (No store seem to sell this scroll)?
Do i need an undead dragon (Which i couldn't find so far)?
Old 02-23-2015, 05:46 PM
Approved Member

I'm guessing it depends on your player class (i.e. Mage, Warrior, etc.).

All rewards are randomly predetermined on new game creation so you've gotten what you'll get for this game.

/C\/C\
Old 02-23-2015, 08:08 PM
Approved Member

Thanks for the answer,
But if everything is so much randomized, why the devs bothered us with separate class-dependent entries? This way some items go to this useless slots and become unobtainable, such as this Blizzard scroll in my case.
And due to this damned randomness, my game entirely miss on "Doom" and "Turn Back Time" scrolls, in addition to many items, if i trust KBScanner.

Btw, do you know where is "Bayburn" located exactly? According to KBScanner, it is a shop at freedom islands and has some interesting items, but i can't find it.
I have searched through this forum about this shop, but anyone who had asked about it was simply ignored!!!
Old 02-25-2015, 04:30 AM
Approved Member

Well, I guess that's the way it goes.

I don't remember if I've seen Bayburn before - I've never played I&F so I'm not sure if it is related to that or if in WotN proper - sorry.

Really, the best way to find these places is to make sure you're thorough and go back through areas and talk to everyone again (multiple times even).

/C\/C\
Old 02-25-2015, 07:22 AM
Approved Member

Thanks again for the answer.
I have talked to everyone recently but nothing. I will do it again after i gain a few more levels to see what happens.
Hopefully it is not a dump store that is there to deprive us from some items. Else i will use "cheats" to fix the mess, however i am pretty much against cheating.

I really hate this randomness in KB games. Everything is SO MUCH luck based. I wish in future, the devs add an option, which at a new game start, ask us whether we want things to be randomized or not.
Old 03-21-2015, 05:08 PM
Approved Member

I have started a new game but according to save scanner my save still lakes blizzard scroll! I have wasted a lot of time on getting some medals up to lvl3 and another up to lvl4 just to find out that my save is defective! Seriously, wtf?
Blizzard is an important spell. I hope that devs address this grave issue in next patch!
Old 03-22-2015, 07:24 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jahes64 View Post
I have started a new game but according to save scanner my save still lakes blizzard scroll! I have wasted a lot of time on getting some medals up to lvl3 and another up to lvl4 just to find out that my save is defective! Seriously, wtf?
Blizzard is an important spell. I hope that devs address this grave issue in next patch!
Anyone knows how may i add a single scroll of this spell to my spell book?
I don't want to use "magicbook" since it scribe all spells and it feels like i am cheating.
Old 03-26-2015, 09:07 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
I don't remember if I've seen Bayburn before - I've never played I&F so I'm not sure if it is related to that or if in WotN proper - sorry.
Bayburn seems to be added by the DLC. After you complete "coastal brotherhood" quest, this guy appears near pirate cave, and tell you that he is one of the pirates you freed recently, then you can buy some nice and expensive items from him (Banner of Trues Faith seems to be a fixed item he sells).

Quote:
Originally Posted by jahes64 View Post
Anyone knows how may i add a single scroll of this spell to my spell book?
I don't want to use "magicbook" since it scribe all spells and it feels like i am cheating.
Pls someone help me.