Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North

King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North Next game in the award-winning King’s Bounty series

Old 09-14-2014, 05:16 AM
Approved Member

Default Could anyone tell me how to get dragon rider in dark side?

I cant find how to get dragon rider althout I follow get prncess for dragon in portland, but i cant get fake princess, and dont know to get back shelter. Please help me, thank U so much
Old 09-14-2014, 11:25 AM
Approved Member

to get back to shelter just use teleport from companion.
fake pricesses you will get from inselburg and portland, and some real ones from various places.
when you give a princess to the dragon in the shelter he will generate 1 dragon rider, and then you can buy her for 100k gold.
Old 09-14-2014, 12:58 PM
Approved Member

That fake princess quest is really important because you end up with 20 Dragon Riders out of it and I only had about 33 in total by the end of the game.
Old 09-14-2014, 01:17 PM
Approved Member

so,how to get fake princess in portland, I looking for so long but cand find how to get one. Please tell me, thank U
Old 09-14-2014, 01:45 PM
Approved Member

Someone else may be able to clarify, but there's this woman called Feline Delacourt that you need to install in one of the castles (directly opposite another castle). You set up a fan club for her or some such nonsense. Then you'll need to do a quest whereby you have to actually give her one princess and I think get some cloth or something like that. So, is Feline Delacourt in that castle yet? If not, you'll have to complete that quest first.
Old 09-14-2014, 02:43 PM
Approved Member

another source of fake princesses is from marie curie (20) and 10 from inselgard school for 500k (get them before you get real ones from her or she leaves)
Old 09-14-2014, 02:53 PM
Approved Member

Fenine is in oppsite castle but do I give her real princess while I have only one (Sally)? There is no cloth... request in fenine castle, just some volunteer
Old 09-14-2014, 11:09 PM
Approved Member

Don't give her the princess until you get the quest for the fake princesses. I can't remember what triggers it. Anyone else?
Old 09-15-2014, 05:39 AM
Approved Member

Actually, Feline sets up a fan club of you

Once you kill the Novice in the Abbey and put Feline there, she will create a fan club of you and start feeding you girls and boys for cash which you can turn into dark troops. Some time later in the game, after the dragon riders quest activates, so will the fake princesses idea activate, as it is clear you can't supply the dragons with so many real princesses. I think Marie Curie was the one to talk to about it.

I had a weird occurrence during the quest, though. She took 1 princess from me and nothing happened, but when she took a second, I could have the fake princesses. Dunno why that happened.

In any case, I doubt the game has been planned for a full stack of dragon riders, as that would be extremely overpowered. It is overpowered enough that you can split your dragon rider stack in 2-5 and have 2-5 separate dragon summons, which gives you a great control over the battle.
Old 09-15-2014, 10:16 AM
Approved Member

One thing I found weird about that was that one Dragon Rider was summoning like 6 Red Dragons, and yet when I had 30 Dragon Riders it was only about 18. Dunno how that works.