Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > Gameplay questions threads

Gameplay questions threads Everything about playing CoD (missions, tactics, how to... and etc.)

Old 05-11-2011, 03:43 AM
Approved Member

Default FMB manual!?

To the devs, can we please get a manual dedicated to the FMB with all the majors points: saving, creating, how to ...

for someone new at trying FMB without a proper manual it is really confusing...
Old 05-11-2011, 05:00 AM
Approved Member

You can start here. New FMB is based on that one. http://www.il2-fullmissionbuilder.com/index.php

If you start with editing/studying someone else's missions it is quite self-explanatory. For more advanced stuff there are threads on this forum.
Old 05-11-2011, 12:23 PM
Approved Member

Yes, we need a manual. And a subforum. I can`t understand why we don`t get it yet. There´s an instalation and activation subforum but no FMB one???
Now that we can see the light, I guess not all 1C employes are working in perfomance issues, so someone could write a complete FMB manual, as mission building is part of the fun for a lot of us. If there s another reason I will understand.
and Ataros, your signature links are very usefull!!!

Bombing smurfs since a long time ago...
Old 05-11-2011, 12:34 PM
Approved Member

I have seen many requests for an FMB Sub forum here go unheeded. Why not have that and more?

I am constructing an FAQ, knowledge base and forums for the FMB and need contributions, anyone is welcome to assist.

There is also a wiki that could be used to build a fully fledged manual. Why stick to a forum format where information is easily buried and hard to find?
Old 05-11-2011, 05:52 PM
Approved Member

thanks guys for the input much appreciated