Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Crossworlds > Technical problems and solutions

Technical problems and solutions Questions and solutions

Old 04-26-2011, 02:16 AM
Registered Member

Default no serial number

ok, so I bought a pack at walmart that has Armored Princess and Crossworlds on it. it installed fine and I started playing just to make sure everything was fine. I saved and exited out and then proceeded to look for patches to bring it up to date. I found my way to the official site and saw the hotfix on the main page and installed it. now when I try to start the game it asks for a serial number which I don't have. there was no physical manual in the case and the .pdf manual has nothing. can I simply not patch my game and will uninstalling and re-installing let me play again? if not, is there any way I can get a serial number and get through this frustration?
Old 05-07-2011, 07:17 PM
Registered Member

Me too. i sent an email to customer support - support@1cpublishing.eu - and hope to get an answer in a week or so.

Meanwhile I am uninstalling/reinstalling/cleaning registry and hoping it will work.