Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Crossworlds

King's Bounty: Crossworlds The expansion to the award-winning King’s Bounty: Armored Princess.

Old 04-15-2011, 04:53 PM
Approved Member

Default Wildlife team

I was watching news and saw all the pets abandoned due to the situation in Japan and decided to make a full team of just dogs/bears. There are actually quite a few items in game that will make this team strong. Anyone tried this combo before?

Weapon: Pretty much anything, but since you will have large stack of these low level creature, whip and assassin's dagger will boost up the damage like crazy.
Armor: Hunting set + Werewolf skin
Boots: White slipper
Others: Dog Bone

I will see how far I can go with just dogs/bears. Crowd controlling will be an issue but then I will probably be rezzing them like crazy and is planning to play as paladin.
Old 04-17-2011, 03:11 AM
Approved Member

Nice plan
Might i only suggest to put in there Orc tracker, just for suport +1 speed to animals. Use him for resurrecting and/or disabling with net. If you realy want to fight with only animals, use tracker to pick up chests
Old 05-02-2011, 08:04 PM
Approved Member

Well, Hyena's and Cereberi can both be pretty decent, though a bit fragile. I suspect this will be one of those armies that just loses its fun early on. Combats with all melee units without special tricks tend to get boring.