Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll

Rig'n'Roll Truck racing game, sequel to the famous Hard Truck series. Drive authentic trucks along real Californian roads, deliver cargo, take part in truck races or establish your own cargo transportation company.

Old 10-22-2007, 09:15 AM
Registered Member

Default What will be the music in the game?

What music will be listening when driving the Truck?
Old 10-22-2007, 09:20 AM
Approved Member

In the game there will be original music of various genres: rock, metal, rap, country, pop, etc. Altogether approximately 100 compositions.
Old 10-22-2007, 09:55 AM
Approved Member

Since I've read somewhere that the music we're going to hear through the radio will depend on where you are located at the moment, so I guess I will be visiting those places where they broadcast metal more often Naaah, I will find country music driving through the canyons and villages interesting too

I am also wondering if there's going to be any "real" radio-like chat, as they did in GTA series ... I did find that pretty cool. But my guess is there won't be no radio voices, and for one reason, they would need to hire professional english speaking people to do the voicing for the game ... does not sound like it would appeal Softlan-NSK
Old 10-22-2007, 11:19 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOleg
I did find that pretty cool. But my guess is there won't be no radio voices, and for one reason, they would need to hire professional english speaking people to do the voicing for the game ... does not sound like it would appeal Softlan-NSK
Yer you got that bit right mate
Old 10-23-2007, 05:12 PM
Approved Member

I could of sworn it was going to be the same music from the Hard Truck series. They used a few of them for the teaser movies.