Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > Gameplay questions threads

Gameplay questions threads Everything about playing CoD (missions, tactics, how to... and etc.)

Old 04-11-2011, 07:33 PM
Registered Member

Exclamation How to not have a battle failure.

I’ve been having trouble ever since I got this game. The game doesn’t give many direct instructions meaning I have trouble guessing what to do next after every new thing I come across. What I really want to know now is how to not fail any of the missions! I have tried every thing. Even searching the web and no-one I’ve talked to so far knows how to succeed. If any on knows please help. Thanks to anyone that replies.
Old 04-11-2011, 07:44 PM
Approved Member

It's broken, like many other things. Hope for a patch.
Old 04-11-2011, 09:45 PM
Registered Member

Thumbs down

Ah thanks for the help. Just wait then. Great. Its not like this game has been a wast of time already.
Old 04-12-2011, 12:01 AM
Approved Member

exactly. I'm having loads of fun getting to know the maximum "everything" envelope on all these babies. My groundcrew is not happy with me. I think i have destroyed 20 engines so far

With the campaign its cool to see all the battle failures. When the campaign is patched I know the outcome of the failures and I will offcourse opt for success then. (i'm a rpgér I want to know ALL story lines :p )

In the slight SLIGHT case that you are being sarcastic

SCREW YOU HIPPY speak for yourself :p