Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > Technical threads > Vehicle and Terrain threads

Vehicle and Terrain threads Discussions about environment and vehicles in CoD

Old 04-08-2011, 08:13 PM
Approved Member

Default Magical spawning trees when ditched?

Posted this in the patch thread, but thought I'd make a thread about it too as I wanted to know if anyone else had the same issue.

Whever I ditch out at sea, not matter what plane, as soon as I come to a stop and the plane starts sinking six or seven trees spawn stacked on top of each other about 20 feet above the sinking plane. Can someone please try this and see if they're having the same problem? I think it is a post-patch issue, but as I can't recall whether I tried this or not pre-patch I won't sware by it.

Anyone else having the same experience? Could someone try and let me know the results? It would be even more strange if it were just me..
Old 04-08-2011, 11:35 PM
Approved Member

http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showpos...&postcount=149
Old 04-09-2011, 08:11 AM
Approved Member

Yep, that's the same thing, although I just went on a mission against some He111's with unlimited ammo and purposefully shot badly so I could try and get that to happen by damaging them ridiculously without shooting them down, but it didn't happen. With me it's only happened when ditched. At least I'm not the only one though.