Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > Technical threads > Performance threads

Performance threads All discussions about CoD performnce

Old 04-08-2011, 05:29 PM
Approved Member

Default Game still freezes when flying low

Hi!

I don't know about you but microfreezes are still apparent when flying low despite turning tree and building density to low on I7 930, 6Gb of RAM and nVIDIA 470GTX... Also performance is still bad. As my hardware exceeds the recommended system requirements I expect this to be fixed ASAP and Luthier states:
Quote:
You should not need to turn down other settings if your computer meets the recommended requirements.
http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthr...959#post245959

Will Ubisoft or Maddox Games compensate btw in any way for this bugged release? As I trust you agree that this is pathetic! By far the most bugged game I've ever pre-ordered meaning unplayable.

Regards

Magnus
Old 04-09-2011, 10:46 AM
Approved Member

I hope your video card has 1gb vram or more?

The game runs great on my setup which is close to yours in performance I think. Yesterday I had my greatest flightsimming experience online. Look at avg. fps after a battle.

Check my settings and useful link in my sig. to setup the game correctly.