Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > Technical threads > Controls threads

Controls threads Everything about controls in CoD

Old 04-02-2011, 04:42 PM
Approved Member

Default Rear gunner with mouse?

Any way to set the gunner up so he can be controlled with the mouse like in original il2? All I see are key commands.
Old 04-02-2011, 05:59 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JG52Uther View Post
Any way to set the gunner up so he can be controlled with the mouse like in original il2? All I see are key commands.
Press F10 to start using mouse the old style. You need to configure some key to open or configure for combat the turret when necessary and another key to aproach to the gun if you want to aim properly. Anyway there are some turrets that are not working as they should ( or I´m still missing something here ), stuka is one I could not move whatever I do.
Old 04-02-2011, 08:49 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ailantd View Post
Press F10 to start using mouse the old style. You need to configure some key to open or configure for combat the turret when necessary and another key to aproach to the gun if you want to aim properly. Anyway there are some turrets that are not working as they should ( or I´m still missing something here ), stuka is one I could not move whatever I do.
Press ctrl+O
Old 04-03-2011, 03:04 PM
Registered Member

What was the default F10 key slaved to? Think I may have changed it, and un-able to take control of turret as suggested. Still having to use Shift-arrows which is useless.

Another note: Sometimes the realism selections prevent you from changing positions. I noticed when going to multiplayer, my single player configuration reset to "no crew position change". Took me a bit to figure out what changed.

Thanks for any in-sight, not sure why so much was deviated from old IL-2 that most of had years of working with, but alas change is bound to come.
Old 04-03-2011, 05:31 PM
Registered Member

Default F10 is to look around with the mouse rather than the hat switch, inside the cockpit and externaly.
As for the turrets. I can cycle around the positions using Ctrl+C, Ctrl+0 for firing position, Shift +F1 for straps, F10 to move the gun, but I cannot for the life of me fire the thing ! I was hoping for a left mouse click to do the job.
Old 04-03-2011, 05:34 PM
Approved Member

I got the mouse to work for the turrets but when I fire the guns the turret stops! Also, even when I select reverse elevation traverse it doesnt reverse it.
Old 04-04-2011, 12:21 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wobblyone View Post
Default F10 is to look around with the mouse rather than the hat switch, inside the cockpit and externaly.
As for the turrets. I can cycle around the positions using Ctrl+C, Ctrl+0 for firing position, Shift +F1 for straps, F10 to move the gun, but I cannot for the life of me fire the thing ! I was hoping for a left mouse click to do the job.
thanks was trying to work out why the mouse wasnt working ill give that a go ..tomorrow , nice one
Old 04-04-2011, 01:01 AM
Registered Member

I have the same problem as Saintblu, that when I fire the gun you cannot move the turret. Is it suppose to be like this or have I not set something up right?
Old 04-04-2011, 02:17 AM
Approved Member

I change to the gunners seat the press CTRL+O (Toggle Park Position in Turret category), then F10 (Toggle Independant Mode in Camera category), then SHFT+F1(Loosen Straps in View category) and I can fire(Left mouse click)/move with my mouse.. the up/down movement with my mouse is reversed to what it is in 1946 though and I can't fire and move at the same time.

Cheers

Goanna
Video: ATI 6970 2GB GDDR5
Audio: Auzentech X-Fi Forte
MONITOR: Dell U2410 (Digital).
INPUTS: Saitek X52Pro Throttle, Saitek Pedals, Track IR 5.
Old 04-06-2011, 04:14 PM
Registered Member

Still can't suss out how to fire the guns. This is really frustrating....!!