Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > Technical threads > Controls threads

Controls threads Everything about controls in CoD

Old 04-01-2011, 02:03 PM
Approved Member

Default Bombing

Anyone had any luck dropping bombs yet? I gave it a quick go with realistic bombing enabled in a 109E-3B but it failed to explode, any help would be great, thx
Old 04-01-2011, 02:12 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauf View Post
Anyone had any luck dropping bombs yet? I gave it a quick go with realistic bombing enabled in a 109E-3B but it failed to explode, any help would be great, thx
havent tried it yet but i read something in the manual about arming the bombs. go check that out.
Old 04-01-2011, 02:42 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingpinda View Post
havent tried it yet but i read something in the manual about arming the bombs. go check that out.
Yep had a look at that but no joy, Tried with "unrealistic bombing" and it worked fine, will have to try and find some info on how the detonators actually worked in rl.

Now if I could only get my x52 to fly smoothly I'd be a happy man.

Bomben auf Engeland, here I come
Old 04-01-2011, 03:18 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauf View Post
Yep had a look at that but no joy, Tried with "unrealistic bombing" and it worked fine, will have to try and find some info on how the detonators actually worked in rl.

Now if I could only get my x52 to fly smoothly I'd be a happy man.

Bomben auf Engeland, here I come
Whats wrong with your saitek? Have you adjusted the bars which show up when you click on each axis on the control page? My throttle for instance when moving it 1/4 it went from 0 to 100 percent. You need to tweak the axis-es to get it right. If you get the behaviour of the output and input bar the same then your in business. Its like a mini-game :p