Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover

IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Latest instalment in the acclaimed IL-2 Sturmovik series from award-winning developer Maddox Games.

Old 03-26-2011, 12:45 PM
Hecke

Default Maddox Games: You made the most stupid decision with this game

I feel sry for you. How can somebody be so stupid and implement such a crap.

The western version will be totally screwed up. Who would want an effect castrated AND worse performant game?

I really hope that you will realize you made a very big mistake, be it the money that doesn't come in.

Last edited by Hecke; 03-26-2011 at 01:02 PM. Reason: wrong tense
Old 03-26-2011, 12:52 PM
Registered Member

I highly doubt they wanted to cripple their game just in time for launch. This strikes me as some bureaucratic nonsense that snuck up in the last moment and forced them to implement a stop-gap solution.

I'm sure that the posts on their forum from users with the insight of pre-teens is highly comforting to the developers though.
Old 03-26-2011, 12:53 PM
Approved Member

A bit harsh there Hecke

GigaByteBoard...64bit...FX 4300 3.8, G. Skill sniper 1866 32GB, EVGA GTX 660 ti 3gb, Raptor 64mb cache, Planar 120Hz 2ms, CH controls, Tir5
Old 03-26-2011, 12:57 PM
Approved Member

How'd you get your hands on the western version? It isn't out till next week. Good review though.
Old 03-26-2011, 12:59 PM
Hecke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploughman View Post
How'd you get your hands on the western version? It isn't out till next week. Good review though.
You can already tell from the russian epilepsy issue (which we(stern) can't switch off)
Old 03-26-2011, 01:00 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploughman View Post
+1

We're getting lots of review compared to the amount of games released here
Old 03-26-2011, 01:30 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by meshuggahs View Post
+1

We're getting lots of review compared to the amount of games released here
LOL true.

Many professional reviewers with press-release copies to post first-hand information.
Old 03-26-2011, 01:32 PM
Approved Member

Hecke einfach mal die Klappe halten, glaubst du IL-2 war am Anfang besser?
Auch das ist erst über die Jahre gereift, ich weis von was ich rede ich hatte es mir damals gekauft und auf meinem Rechner hatte ich vielleicht 10 Frames und Fehler hatte es in Massen.
Wenn es dir nicht passt brauchst du es ja nicht zu kaufen, oder erst wenn das gröbste bereinigt ist.
Oder entwickel selbst eine Flugsimulation, dann werden wir ja sehen was dabei raus kommt.

Mann Mann Mann
Old 03-26-2011, 01:38 PM
Approved Member

Do you work for Maddox Games?I guess not.So you dont know why they did that and under which circumstances.Do you think that attitude will make them feel eager to solve it(they are working on it)????Enough with this stupid whine threads.If you dont like what you see and wont wait till it is released in your region, and just want to pre-judge based on some scattered un-official info and some crappy videos, then go then do it or just leave.Why are you here then?Just so you know I have watched a fair ammount of youtube videos showing good performance on mid-high settings.Do yourself a favor and watch them.If not,why bother staying here???

Last edited by Royraiden; 03-26-2011 at 01:46 PM.
Old 03-26-2011, 01:44 PM
Approved Member

+1

Good review.

Dont want to promote my self in someone else's thread, but keep a sharp look out for my newest review of La Maison in Paris. Never been there, or in France for that matter but that shouldn't pose any problems. Iv got all my facts from a dear friend of mine who had here taste buds removed 3 years ago and hate France in general and French people in particular for just existing.

Shouldnt expect 5 starts though.