Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Off-Road Drive

Off-Road Drive Off-Road Drive delivers a true-to-life, off-road, extreme racing experience.

Old 03-01-2011, 04:53 AM
Approved Member

Default I have a ideal

so heres the skinny i have been doing some thinking which led me to a brilliant ideal!
want free roam but the timer kicks ya back to track?
want to go back and re-crawl or re-bog somewhere but it just replaces ya?
want the annoying timers to go away?
well there's a simple solution which i am working on but not making much progress as i have never done it for a racing game, only fps single players
one word
trainer
so if any one has the ability to make one or has experience for making them for racing games this is our simple way of free roam i suppose till they actually make a free roam!!!!
i have the tool for finding the mems and stuff but i am on win 7 64 bit ultimate and cant find a actual trainer maker that works with 7. so i can find the mems but not apply them to a key or .exe. which means i cant make a simple trainer and give it to yall
Old 03-01-2011, 02:17 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShawnK116 View Post
so heres the skinny i have been doing some thinking which led me to a brilliant ideal!
want free roam but the timer kicks ya back to track?
want to go back and re-crawl or re-bog somewhere but it just replaces ya?
want the annoying timers to go away?
well there's a simple solution which i am working on but not making much progress as i have never done it for a racing game, only fps single players
one word
trainer
so if any one has the ability to make one or has experience for making them for racing games this is our simple way of free roam i suppose till they actually make a free roam!!!!
i have the tool for finding the mems and stuff but i am on win 7 64 bit ultimate and cant find a actual trainer maker that works with 7. so i can find the mems but not apply them to a key or .exe. which means i cant make a simple trainer and give it to yall
Ya I'm sure that could easily be done.....BUT, that does nothing for us console games sadly.
Old 03-01-2011, 02:27 PM
Approved Member

Default yeah....

yeah true sadly i dont know how to do anything for consoles,ahh what happened to the old days of game genies and stuff ,i loved those things they even allowed for making "trainers" to a certain degree
Old 03-01-2011, 04:26 PM
Approved Member

And not bein punk but "ideal" is used incorrectly.

Just saying.
Old 03-01-2011, 07:34 PM
Approved Member

Default lol

yeah i know i did it on accident can ya blame me it was 630 am and i had been up all nigh ti was tired lol
Old 03-01-2011, 07:43 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShawnK116 View Post
yeah i know i did it on accident can ya blame me it was 630 am and i had been up all nigh ti was tired lol
Haha. With all the auto correct shit mixed with mor ins I can see it happenin.