Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover

IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Latest instalment in the acclaimed IL-2 Sturmovik series from award-winning developer Maddox Games.

Closed Thread

Old 02-07-2011, 11:58 PM
Approved Member

Thumbs down Shame IC Company

I can't believe the discrimination on this site. All threads made on overseas order problems have been locked. I don't understand, there were no derogatory comments made to IC. I thought this was a community discussion relating to all things to do with COD? Is not being able to get a hard copy or paying double the retail price not relevant( got to get the game to play the game)
Obviously its alright to complain about the color of the grass or insult each other endlessly bickering but when theres a legitimate problem you buckle to corporate greed.
Shame IC
I have contacted many distributes and directed them to this forum. I also left links on the UBI site also all for nothing.
Thanks For Waisting Our Time.
I know this thread will most likely also be locked and I may be band for speaking out but I think its a worthy coarse.
Thank you to all the honest informative and genuine people on this site and farewell.
S!
Old 02-08-2011, 12:06 AM
Approved Member

Nothing has been locked you stupid troll! Why the hell does everyone have to bloody panic over nothing two months out from release. You people give me a headache.

I'm done reading these idiotic threads......

Edit: another addition to my ignore list. At this rate, I'll have more on it than not.

Last edited by BadAim; 02-08-2011 at 12:08 AM.
Old 02-08-2011, 12:25 AM
Approved Member

What are you babbling about? It appears all these distribution threads have been consolidated into a sticky at the top of this forum.
Old 02-08-2011, 12:25 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewpee View Post
I can't believe the discrimination on this site.
Obviously its alright to complain about the color of the grass or insult each other endlessly bickering but when theres a legitimate problem you buckle to corporate greed.

distributes is spelled distributors
Waisting is spelled Wasting
band is spelled banned
coarse is spelled course

Also regarding corporate greed :

For the six months ending September 2010, Ubisoft generated revenues of 260m Euros, roughly $348m, and posted a net loss of 89.8m Euros - about $122m. For the fiscal year, Ubisoft believes it can break even at the operating income level at 960m Euros, and thus expects a return to profitability by the end of the fiscal year.
Old 02-08-2011, 02:08 AM
Approved Member

Old 02-08-2011, 02:09 AM
speculum jockey

Distribution is the job of the DISTRIBUTER aka the PUBLISHER!

If you're located in Russia, then this is the right place since 1C is the publisher/distributer. If you are located outside of Russia then you need to take your butt over to the Ubisoft forums again and do more complaining there since they are the publisher/distributer.

Complaining here won't do much if you you're in Australia since Ubisoft is the distributer there. 1C handles Russia. Also it sucks that you have to pay 2x more than us in North America.
Old 02-08-2011, 02:31 AM
Approved Member

This is exactly what I'm talking about, I make a legitimate comment and I get a PERSONAL attack from all these syber bully's. You make fun that I can't spell and comment on things that don't concern you.If someone is knocked down the mob of you sticks their boots in. The world could do with fewer people like you. I wonder if you teach your children the same principles.
Old 02-08-2011, 02:40 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
This is exactly what I'm talking about, I make a legitimate comment and I get a PERSONAL attack from all these syber bully's. You make fun that I can't spell and comment on things that don't concern you.If someone is knocked down the mob of you sticks their boots in. The world could do with fewer people like you. I wonder if you teach your children the same principles.
people are making fun of you for flying off the handle about this for one, making multiple threads about this on multiple forums, and for the fact that the mods actually MERGED THE THREADS and even conveniently stickyed it for you.

quit making yourself look even more foolish than you already have.
Old 02-08-2011, 02:42 AM
speculum jockey

Quote:
If my car breaks down in Canada (where I live) I don't call up General Motors Shanghai and start complaining! I call the dealership where I bought it and get it sorted out! I actually do my complaining to the people who can actually do something about it.

You said you were complaining on the Ubisoft forums. . . that's a good start. Keep doing that. Send Ubisoft some email, better yet, call them or write them a letter. Tell others to do the same thing.

Complaining on the 1C forums in an area mostly devoted towards developer feedback and terrain nitpicking isn't going to get you anything but mocked.
Old 02-08-2011, 02:44 AM
Approved Member

as far as distribution by UBI goes, it seems to be falling of deaf ears
Closed Thread