Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Off-Road Drive

Off-Road Drive Off-Road Drive delivers a true-to-life, off-road, extreme racing experience.

Old 01-29-2011, 11:53 PM
Registered Member

Exclamation Must have truck....

Its a known issue most if not all off road games, leave out a major off roading truck. The Geo Tracker 4x4. Im talking the first generation geo tracker/suzuki sidekick suv's, with the convertable top. These are highly under rated by most people, and actually compete with any jeep wrangler easily. Im sure more true off roaders would jump on this game just to use this truck in a game! I know personaly, i wouldnt play this game without the geo tracker available.

Also, lets see:

A 1990 chevy k5 blazer 4x4 in game. With removable hard top on the back.
A 1977 International Scout traveler 4x4 with removable hard top

Please oh Please make these trucks be in game, make my dream game finaly come true!

Last edited by Snorrii; 01-29-2011 at 11:55 PM. Reason: Corrections
Old 01-30-2011, 03:17 AM
Approved Member

I very much wish, but highly doubt they will add any more in. Maybe DLC.

No clue how much after release support these guys give on games (pre release is ehh) so we shall see.
Old 01-30-2011, 08:41 PM
Approved Member

Must have truck: Range Rover Classic Most people like them but soo rare now soo ye put it in the game please they not the best offroad but they doo allright
Old 02-02-2011, 10:22 PM
dozer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carter View Post
Must have truck: Range Rover Classic Most people like them but soo rare now soo ye put it in the game please they not the best offroad but they doo allright

I have to ask, why would you put the truck in if its not the best off road and is just allright?

Seems like a strange request for a truck in a "offroad racing game", lol
Old 02-02-2011, 10:26 PM
dozer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snorrii View Post
Its a known issue most if not all off road games, leave out a major off roading truck. The Geo Tracker 4x4. Im talking the first generation geo tracker/suzuki sidekick suv's, with the convertable top. These are highly under rated by most people, and actually compete with any jeep wrangler easily. Im sure more true off roaders would jump on this game just to use this truck in a game! I know personaly, i wouldnt play this game without the geo tracker available.

Also, lets see:

A 1990 chevy k5 blazer 4x4 in game. With removable hard top on the back.
A 1977 International Scout traveler 4x4 with removable hard top

Please oh Please make these trucks be in game, make my dream game finaly come true!
geo tracker?????? Here in australia they are known as 1. A weak truck with massive limmitations "its also called a suzuki Vitara here".

2. A girls car to do the shopping in.

lol.

As for the international scout, yes they look good but are useless offroad, the damn things weigh like 3 ton! It is the two door version you are talking about ?
Old 02-03-2011, 04:25 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dozer View Post
geo tracker?????? Here in australia they are known as 1. A weak truck with massive limmitations "its also called a suzuki Vitara here".

2. A girls car to do the shopping in.

lol.

As for the international scout, yes they look good but are useless offroad, the damn things weigh like 3 ton! It is the two door version you are talking about ?
Tracker is far from weak, a simple front axle swap, 3inch body/3inch suspension lift, and they go places a jeep cj can only dream of.

Yes the scout is a 2 door, and yes there a bit heavy, but so is the k5 blazer... both are regularly used off road. (my dad had the scout when i was a kid) Hell look at a HumV, Overly heavy but built for off road..
Old 02-03-2011, 07:15 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snorrii View Post
Tracker is far from weak, a simple front axle swap, 3inch body/3inch suspension lift, and they go places a jeep cj can only dream of.

Yes the scout is a 2 door, and yes there a bit heavy, but so is the k5 blazer... both are regularly used off road. (my dad had the scout when i was a kid) Hell look at a HumV, Overly heavy but built for off road..
A Tracker being compared to a CJ.......My brain cant comprehend it.
Old 02-04-2011, 09:31 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazee DD View Post
A Tracker being compared to a CJ.......My brain cant comprehend it.
Second that
Old 02-04-2011, 10:30 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by C_J View Post
Second that
Especially the "3 inch body lift" part..........
Old 02-05-2011, 08:46 PM
Approved Member

Check out the flex on this Tracker!!

But in all seriousness, I hope they add the Geo Metro!