Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Crossworlds

King's Bounty: Crossworlds The expansion to the award-winning King’s Bounty: Armored Princess.

Old 01-27-2011, 05:28 AM
Approved Member

Default How long since KBAP?

Hi, I recently discovered this game, a few days ago to be exact.. but it seems though the new crossworld addon has come out, I get the idea that the original game (KBAP) has been out for a long time? As many posts are 2 years old, mabey the developer waited too long to make this addon?

It doesnt seem that there are many people that are still here and interested in this game? I love it, but its also 100% new to me, Ive never heard of this company or played any of there games, I got it cause I saw it on a list of steam game and it looked fun (note to steam users the game works fine, as well as with all mods..)

The ONLY version of this game I have seen is with the crossworlds version (though I didnt realize at first that crossworlds was improved version of AP)

Your brand new friend, ShadowTek

Last edited by ShadowTek; 01-28-2011 at 06:59 PM.
Old 01-27-2011, 06:59 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowTek View Post
Anyway, other then answering my previous posts in this AP forum, Ill stick to the new crossworld forum
I think you posted in the wrong place - this IS the Crossworlds forum.