Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Crossworlds > Technical problems and solutions

Technical problems and solutions Questions and solutions

Old 01-14-2011, 01:56 AM
Approved Member

Default Wizard Tower - Fire Room

If you use Black Dragons, and do not destroy the 3 volcanoes within 2-3 turns, the game has a very high chance to crash to the desktop as one of the volcanoes attack.
Old 01-25-2011, 02:17 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckdamascus View Post
If you use Black Dragons, and do not destroy the 3 volcanoes within 2-3 turns, the game has a very high chance to crash to the desktop as one of the volcanoes attack.
Yes it happened to me, its the ONLY game crash I have had..
Old 01-26-2011, 10:29 PM
Approved Member

The Tower Rooms are a little buggy overall.

When fighting in the room where the units are randomly scattered around every turn -> my enemy were skeletons - and tried to do something (i think it was sow bones) the game would go into a loop with a message 'the skeleton was unable to do that' or something similiar, my only chance was to kill the stack of skeletons before it was able to act (which i was just able to do).

Of course i thought it was a bug when i used solo Red Dragons in the battle in which your enemies morph into your troop and was faced with one enemy stack of around 400 Red Dragons, but that's just a cool feature - would like to have killed the giant groups of dragons to see how much experience i would get for it (probably based on what they were originally).
Old 01-27-2011, 05:19 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minecontrol View Post
The Tower Rooms are a little buggy overall.

When fighting in the room where the units are randomly scattered around every turn -> my enemy were skeletons - and tried to do something (i think it was sow bones) the game would go into a loop with a message 'the skeleton was unable to do that' or something similiar, my only chance was to kill the stack of skeletons before it was able to act (which i was just able to do).

Of course i thought it was a bug when i used solo Red Dragons in the battle in which your enemies morph into your troop and was faced with one enemy stack of around 400 Red Dragons, but that's just a cool feature - would like to have killed the giant groups of dragons to see how much experience i would get for it (probably based on what they were originally).
The Sow Bones ability was fixed by the time you hit the latest patch.

Actually, it isn't your only chance. If you keep pressing OK, it will continue. In fact, it continues to keep insisting to press OK even AFTER you win the battle. It does END though. Just took what seemed to be 500 presses.