Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Armored Princess > Units, artifacts and armor-bearers

Units, artifacts and armor-bearers Discussion, questions and solutions about units, artifacts and armor-bearers.

Old 12-18-2010, 10:08 AM
Registered Member

Default How to get paladins, R Griffins and Demonologist

Hey,

I just started to play the King's bounty Armored princess.
And I would like to add the following units to my army: paladins, R Griffins and Demonologists.

WHat is the easiest way to achieve them?
I have access to: Debir, Scerlet, Bolo and Rusty Anchor.

Thx
Old 12-18-2010, 11:07 AM
Approved Member

Paladins: mage tower debir after geting god stones, guaranyeed also in temple of love which is located beetween verona and montero. Yet is too early for demonologists and R grifons, griffons are usually on verona, and demonologists are sometimes at verona but most common at shettera, nameless. But thetre is no gurantee that you will have domonologists at all, at my 2nd play i hadnt even single one demonologist

Of course game is random and they can be at other places, but playing this game 4 times give me insight how it goes in general.
Search for save game scanner in mod forum if u want to know where are they at your game

Last edited by Elwin; 12-18-2010 at 11:20 AM.
Old 01-12-2012, 03:24 PM
Registered Member

In Crossworlds you can promote Archmages to Demonologists if you have the trophies.

Afterwards, try Sacrifice to keep their numbers up.

Royal Griffins can come from Song of the Wind.

Paladins become available to purchase, I think in all games after some progress has been made. Typically at Temples and the like.
Old 02-01-2012, 11:41 PM
Approved Member

There is a trick to get Royal Griffins from the Song of the Wind wanderer scroll. Basically you collect items that call on the random number generator when used - e.g., Thorn Sprouts. Although the random seed is saved when you reload a game, you can advance it by using one of those items. This means if you really want royal griffins, can't find them anywhere, and have a Song of the Wind scroll, you can save, use the scroll. If it doesn't give you Royal Griffins, then reload, use one thorn sprout, and save again. Repeat until the scroll gives you the Royal Griffins.

It won't necessarily give you very many, so then you have to exploit Sacrifice to top up their numbers.

As others mentioned, there are guaranteed locations for Paladins later in the game. Demonologists are purely random chance though - no way to guarantee getting them. I've played a game in which I got none of them in the whole world (I checked with KBScanner).