Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Crossworlds

King's Bounty: Crossworlds The expansion to the award-winning King’s Bounty: Armored Princess.

Old 11-25-2010, 12:20 PM
Registered Member

Default Training Knights from Guardsmen?

Is this upgrade path using the officer's patent possibly bugged? Actually, it seems like training guardsmen into anything might be bugged. It seems to require an order of magnitude more trophies than anything else. Training ONE knight from guardsmen takes, what, 600 trophies? That seems completely impractical since the only reason to train things is if there aren't places to hire them. And if you can't hire them, you'd need hundreds. 100 Knights from Guardsmen would take 60,000 trophies.

Maybe it is supposed to take 60 trophies and not 600?
Old 11-25-2010, 12:25 PM
Approved Member

In my experience, the trophy requirements for all upgrades are too steep to be practical, so I'm afraid it's not a bug.
Old 12-02-2010, 07:22 PM
Approved Member

I only train archmages into Necromancers. They are hard to find but not expensive to train. I have enough trophies to get them at max of my warrior leadership.

Anything else i think is impractical.