Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Crossworlds > Technical problems and solutions

Technical problems and solutions Questions and solutions

Old 10-15-2010, 10:10 PM
Approved Member

Default Royal Griffins Immune to Shock?

I forgot to take a screencap, but will do later, as I am fighting in the Bolo Catacombs so there'll be plenty of droids to test this against...

My Royal Griffins were hit by Guard Droids, and their Shock effect took place, with lightning animation and battle text description... however, the effect did not appear at all on the Griffins, their initiative was not reduced, neither their movement.
Old 10-17-2010, 06:42 AM
Approved Member

Is that your real stack of royal griffins or is that the royal griffin's summon? That summon is immune to all effects - any effects applied will be removed immediately.
Old 10-17-2010, 12:07 PM
Approved Member

No, the Royal Griffins themselves. But, later on, the same happened with my Horsemen too, and I think I figured out the reason - both troops had the Archmage's Magic Shield cast on them. Most likely, this spell cancels out Shock... but why, I don't know. May be a bug.