Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Armored Princess > Units, artifacts and armor-bearers

Units, artifacts and armor-bearers Discussion, questions and solutions about units, artifacts and armor-bearers.

Old 10-08-2010, 01:46 PM
Registered Member

Unhappy How to get Shield of Rekross

I played Armored Princess a long time ago and now I m playing it again, unfortunately now I feel pretty much crippled...

The first time playing I managed to get my hands on the unique shield called "Shield of Rekross" (If I m correct), which regularly spawns random dragons to join up to your army. Although I was playing on NORMAL, the game got a lot easier once I got my hands on this thing...

Since I clearly remember I managed to get it before I got to Verona, I tried looking for it on the smaller islands (Rusty, Scarlet etc...), and I mean ALL the islands with lower lvls to fight...

I tried playing on couple of different saves, spent days looking for it and I still wasn't able to find it.

So I want to know, is there a precise quest or a location with a great chance you can get this shield, because I really want to get it. If I knew where to look, I wouldn't waste my time running around all over the map, I would rather restart the same island over and over again until it drops.

IN THE END, I will ask this: Does anyone know the cheat to get the item?
Obviously the "item" cheat doesn't work, I tried pressing SHIFT + (tilda), then typing "item shield of rekross" just like the armored princess site suggested, but it doesn't work either. Other cheats (gold, leadership...) work just fine but the "item" doesn't...

Last edited by Silvers; 10-08-2010 at 01:48 PM.
Old 10-08-2010, 02:43 PM
Approved Member

It's random, you were just lucky to get it in some playthroughs and less lucky in others.

If you want the game to get easier (which it inevitably does anyway, the stronger your hero becomes), why not play on easy mode?

Or if you just can't do without dragons (and I understand the appeal), why not kite (steal navigational maps) your way to Elon, where green dragons are guaranteed, and blacks and reds are also almost always there?
Old 10-08-2010, 02:49 PM
Approved Member

Try "item rahha_shield" it should work

Old 10-08-2010, 04:12 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metathron View Post
It's random, you were just lucky to get it in some playthroughs and less lucky in others.

If you want the game to get easier (which it inevitably does anyway, the stronger your hero becomes), why not play on easy mode?

Or if you just can't do without dragons (and I understand the appeal), why not kite (steal navigational maps) your way to Elon, where green dragons are guaranteed, and blacks and reds are also almost always there?
Its not the point that I can't do without dragons, it just makes the game way more interesting when you got respawning dragons...

Idk, I m still roaming the Internet looking for a way to get that shield...

As for mare911:
Time si mi sve rekao jebote....

WTF PAZI OVO RADIIIIIIII WEe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Silvers; 10-08-2010 at 04:23 PM.