Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Fulqrum PublishingGames > 7,62

7,62 Tactical action game, sequel to Brigade E5

Old 08-16-2010, 08:21 AM
Approved Member

Default I got another job but you dont look like you can do it....???

Hi guys, I keep getting people with missions saying the above. I then go back to them later and the 'how are you?' lead into the mission is gone?

Can anyone tell me why I can t do it?
Old 08-16-2010, 08:56 AM
Approved Member

You need a higher reputation in the questgiver town to get the option to do those missions. The funny thing is that to increase your reputation you need to do missions for characters in that town. The set of misssions available change every week, so you need to wait until another random mission is available and do those first. then if you're lucky you'll get a chance to do that mission.

But I have to warn you, doing a lot of random missions might cause problems later. I've read the code for them and they leave a lot of stuff in the memory and this increases the chance of corrupt saves and weird errors. I have stopped doing them and found that my game has become more stable and runs smoother.
Old 08-17-2010, 05:21 AM
Approved Member

In my BSM 1.0 game I have all cities at 100.. well Cali C is a lil lower but that place is far away and has only one quest giver

It's quite easy with the barkeepers reset missions function, repeat a few times until there's a mission in town. That "dont look like you can do it" is pretty daft game-wise, there are a few highly rated missions for beginners and I don't understand why the game treats them all the same.

The only problem I found with this was that on repeated fed-ex quests the mission sometimes does not appear in the journal again, though everything else works ok.
Old 08-17-2010, 12:42 PM
Approved Member

Thanks for the info guys.

Now i have a problem, after doing the government 'kill the miners' mission in cali cantos (or is it the other one begin with C) my rep is -10. Does this mean I can never get it back up? I want to do the mechanic 'kill the bandits' mission but he will not give it to me.
Old 08-28-2010, 11:17 AM
Approved Member

AFAIK the mechanic's revenge mission depends on the CGL, it gets unlocked around CGL 6 or 7.