Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Men of War > Men of War: Vietnam

Men of War: Vietnam A new title in the world-known Men of War real-time tactics game series

Old 08-10-2010, 04:56 PM
Approved Member

Default Men of War - Bushwar Angola

Please look into doing a game on the Angolan South African Conflict, I enjoy the Men of War series very much& play it often. I would love to get a game on the Bushwar 1966 - 1989 of the Cuban/South African/Swapo War

Last edited by jacquescrous; 08-10-2010 at 04:57 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 08-19-2010, 11:37 AM
Approved Member

no1 cares about it
Old 09-30-2010, 06:42 PM
Approved Member

speak for yourself....
Old 10-29-2010, 07:01 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbossmalone View Post
speak for yourself....
I agree with you!!!!!
Old 11-01-2010, 05:55 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacquescrous View Post
I agree with you!!!!!
I agree it might be interesting. Why not make it yourself? Get a mod team together - someone to make models & skins, someone to make maps, someone to make missions, and possibly a coder for multiplayer/co-op - and you've got a game!
Old 11-04-2010, 07:49 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KageToraUK View Post
I agree it might be interesting. Why not make it yourself? Get a mod team together - someone to make models & skins, someone to make maps, someone to make missions, and possibly a coder for multiplayer/co-op - and you've got a game!
that is a lot of work' just to release a mod for free

i would like to see a game set in Angola or anywhere that have not been done before or anything that don't have you play as the American as in so many game.

up to now i would love to play a call of duty campaign that is set in the German side for ones.
Old 11-13-2010, 06:46 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedWolf View Post
that is a lot of work' just to release a mod for free

i would like to see a game set in Angola or anywhere that have not been done before or anything that don't have you play as the American as in so many game.

up to now i would love to play a call of duty campaign that is set in the German side for ones.
Agreed, I'll gladly talk a leading role on the historical side of things. I'd very much like to make sure the world's brainwashed and retarded children learn that not all Germans are Nazis. *Facepalm*

As for Angola, while I agree that video games are incredibly focused on certain time periods and scenarios. (i.e. WW2 and modern warfare), and thus it would be cool to branch out. Angola is a poor choice, no point in choosing a conflict that nobody has ever heard of. I fancy myself an expert for the 1904-Present time period, but even I can't read up on every African conflict, and there's probably a few I've never even heard about.

When the history experts don't know much about something it's safe to assume the average 14 year old kid wont either. You want to make games that are going to appealing.

So Vietnam is a good choice, we lack video games about that time period. I'm still wanting for a realistic Vietnam FPS, or maybe there's already a BF: Vietnam mod that I'm unaware of.
Old 03-19-2011, 04:33 PM
Approved Member

Default desert war

call of duty should release a game set in the desert war where you can play as British, Germans and Italians.
Old 03-19-2011, 04:34 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FM_Von_Manstein View Post
Agreed, I'll gladly talk a leading role on the historical side of things. I'd very much like to make sure the world's brainwashed and retarded children learn that not all Germans are Nazis.
I must say that I agree with you
Old 03-28-2011, 03:09 AM
Approved Member

where is this dadgum game!!

Last edited by Mack the Knife; 03-28-2011 at 02:42 PM.