Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Fulqrum PublishingGames > 7,62

7,62 Tactical action game, sequel to Brigade E5

Old 06-30-2010, 10:58 PM
Approved Member

Default Spoilers - Tron's Tea Mission

Right after I decided to side with Nunez and warn him of the plot against him, I received a mission from Tron about some sacred tea. Anyway, I traced the tea to Father Theodor who promised me he would put me in contact with his spiritual guide who could supply me with the tea if I turned up 2 days later in the evening. The time of the talk is noon, day 86. I turn up in the evening (tried almost every hour after 18h) on the day 88 and nothing. No-one to meet and Theo doesn't offer any new talk possibilities, when he offers a chance for a confession my avatar only has the option to decline.

I also tried to visit Theo on the same day we talked, I visited him 1 day later, 3 days later, 4 days later,... never any changes.

Please help.
Old 07-01-2010, 02:39 AM
Approved Member

For that quest, I remember just bumping time acceleration to max and carefully watching from both inside and outside the church until the contact arrived. Any time a civilian came close, I dropped time accel to normal and tried speaking to them. Eventually the correct contact arrived, I spoke with them, and headed to the next step.

By using time acceleration, it will take a few minutes of waiting, but at least you'll be able to see when they arrive. Just coming back 2 days later didn't work for me, as the time of arrival was never "exactly" 2 days.
Old 07-01-2010, 10:24 AM
Approved Member

By time acceleration you mean the max 7.5x time acceleration in "battle" screen or the acceleration in map mode?
Old 07-01-2010, 11:21 AM
Approved Member

The courier is another masked bandit npc, blue dot on the minimap. He's in the church at 21:00.
Old 07-01-2010, 04:16 PM
Approved Member

Thanks, found him!