Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Men of War > GEM Editor

GEM Editor All information about MoW map editor

Old 06-04-2010, 03:59 PM
Registered Member

Default Can't select soldiers

Hi, I'm new to this game and I have a problem playing the first map I created. When I go choose the mission, it loads normally, but when I'm in-game, I can't select my soldiers. (it shows the red cross, just like when you move the cursor over an enemy) I set my soldiers and tanks as player 0, set control to "user" and put ai move as "disabled". Any clue what's wrong?
Old 06-04-2010, 09:09 PM
Approved Member

maybe this help

Old 06-05-2010, 08:33 AM
Registered Member

Thanks, but I meant that I made the mission, the map, and moved it to bonus campaign so I could test it. When I go ingame, select the mission in bonus campaign, the mission loads and starts. But ingame I can't select my soldiers in that mission. It shows the red cross if you move the cursor over an enemy.
Old 06-05-2010, 10:50 AM
Registered Member

Excuse me what?
Old 06-05-2010, 04:38 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronTaxi View Post
Thanks, but I meant that I made the mission, the map, and moved it to bonus campaign so I could test it. When I go ingame, select the mission in bonus campaign, the mission loads and starts. But ingame I can't select my soldiers in that mission. It shows the red cross if you move the cursor over an enemy.
Oh, IDK how to fix it, you prolly have to set tags objectives and stuff, also, your player 1...not player 0 =P I do know what your talking about though, I set a ton of guys up on port and loaded it up in game and all the guys icons on the map showed Yellow and none of them were selectable. Prolly have to go to the DMS forums and look on the mod threads or something
Old 06-06-2010, 09:52 PM
Registered Member

Yeah, that's just what happened to me too, thanks anyway for answering, does it matter if I didn't make the 0.mi as the name of the mission?
Old 06-07-2010, 12:31 AM
Approved Member

Were they controllable when you were still in the editor? Did you go back in the editor and change the "player" for just some of the traitors to see if you can control them?
Old 06-07-2010, 10:41 AM
Registered Member

Yes, in editor they were controllable.