Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Men of War > Men of War: Red Tide

Men of War: Red Tide Stand-alone expansion to its critically acclaimed RTS Men of War

Old 05-24-2010, 11:22 AM
Registered Member

Default red tide trainers

hi all

several days several days ago i bought mow red tide from steam since then i have been trying to complete the 2nd mission of the first campain (the one with the paratroopers) and i just cant seem to be able to get past the bit with the tanks i got past the tanks once but lost my remaining men not long after. i have began to wonder if there is any trainers for red tide that work with steam and can be used on a laptop.

meme1234
Old 05-24-2010, 12:16 PM
Approved Member

Check here:
http://www.cheathappens.com/cheat_in...?titleID=15273
Old 05-24-2010, 04:26 PM
Registered Member

i think i have to pay for that.....
Old 05-24-2010, 08:21 PM
Approved Member

Yes. Check back in 4 years if you want a free trainer, or make your own.
Old 05-24-2010, 09:02 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by meme1234 View Post
hi all

several days several days ago i bought mow red tide from steam since then i have been trying to complete the 2nd mission of the first campain (the one with the paratroopers) and i just cant seem to be able to get past the bit with the tanks i got past the tanks once but lost my remaining men not long after. i have began to wonder if there is any trainers for red tide that work with steam and can be used on a laptop.

meme1234
If you know how to use the Editor you can give yourself a little help.

http://www.cheathappens.com/show_boa...&titleID=14920
Old 05-24-2010, 09:38 PM
Approved Member

Yeah, learn how to make a mod of your own and use the editor to add stuff lolz =D Or else just tough it out and try different strategies. Ive not played Red Tide but im sure its winnable....thats not even a word......but yeah.

Last edited by KnightFandragon; 05-24-2010 at 09:40 PM.
Old 05-25-2010, 01:10 PM
Approved Member

Takes a month to finish a campaign. Unless you got plenty of time, takes a lot patience.
Old 05-25-2010, 01:56 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korsakov829 View Post
Takes a month to finish a campaign. Unless you got plenty of time, takes a lot patience.
Oh yeah, even the missions I first thought were gunna be a stroll in the park, turned out to be a living nightmare filled w/ many swear words and restarts haha.....the bonus mission "The Crossing" is one of them, took me like 2 hours to beat it when I first tried it. Then there is also "The Airfield" bonus mission. I thought those 3 tanks would be enough to steam roll the place...the flamethrowers put that idea to sleep quick. The mines put my infantry to sleep The last mission I had the most trouble with and took me the longest was Behind Enemy lines....it took me like 6 hours just to lose over and over and over again...I think by like the 8hour mark I read somewhere or watched a Youtube video that showed how you dont even have to do the secondary objectives....I took the easy way out =P