Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Star Wolves

Star Wolves 3D space RPG with deep strategy and tactical elements

Old 03-28-2010, 04:45 PM
Approved Member

Default Equip mothership with alien turrets

I managed to sneak out after attacking the alien sectors by going X220>X203>X297 then before the Greys attack, go back to X203 again, then go from X203>X213>X244, and finally taking the wormhole in X244 to get to a system with a dock so that I can put the alien turrets on the mothership. Now I can do a bit of freeroam with those fancy turrets, Oh yey.
Old 03-29-2010, 09:45 AM
Approved Member

is that after youve been to the precursor system? when i go there now, all i face are berserkers
Old 03-29-2010, 11:49 AM
Approved Member

it's right after precursor system, and just before Ternie gets abducted.
Old 05-13-2010, 09:38 AM
Trucidation

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryfanfan View Post
I managed to sneak out after attacking the alien sectors by going X220>X203>X297 then before the Greys attack, go back to X203 again, then go from X203>X213>X244, and finally taking the wormhole in X244 to get to a system with a dock so that I can put the alien turrets on the mothership. Now I can do a bit of freeroam with those fancy turrets, Oh yey.
You sneaky bugger, I've been trying forever to get to a place to dock so I can put on those fancy green turrets, but those damn berserks keep portal camping me. Haha, good job.

Btw where's the wormhole in X244?

Edit: Almost forgot I asked this. The wormhole @ strange portal in X244 is located 4 grids in (both vertical and horizontal) from the northeast corner of the system map, above the vertical plane. The jumps aren't totally random (I think), but I can't guarantee that - when I used this one at X244 it took me to Pegasus.

To continue the storyline mission script simply re-enter X297, this time you won't have time to "back out" like you did earlier since the scene will trigger pretty much immediately after you enter.

Last edited by Trucidation; 05-26-2010 at 01:24 PM.
Old 08-19-2010, 03:05 PM
Registered Member

Lol, I just cheated, I added three perks in each frimware, those alien, berserk, and prec tech inside pilots.xml.