Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Star Wolves

Star Wolves 3D space RPG with deep strategy and tactical elements

Old 03-14-2010, 08:57 AM
Approved Member

Default O.K. I give up. How to make the final InoCo mission?

Hello,

after finishing the game for NESF and MSF (both Viper and the admiral) I took the InoCo (Alex) path. And I am stuck at the last mission. I mean, I like challenge, I hate easy games. But this is not a challenge. It is a nightmare. How the hell am I supposed to do anything. I just defeated the first wave, which cost me most of my allies from MSF and NSEF and most of my special abilities. I was lucky, all my pilots survived. So I tried to dock them for rearm, but before the first one got to the hangar, another wave of 60+ bersekrs appeared quickly finishing the remains of my allies and my idiotic pilots who dock in incredibely long. Has anyone managed to do this mission? What am I doing wrong? I would welocme any advice. I really hate cheating, but this mission tempts me to use a cheat

Last edited by Killer; 03-14-2010 at 09:04 AM.
Old 03-14-2010, 11:24 AM
Approved Member

Get beam deflectors on your fighters and the mothership, as Berserks only use beam weapons. Also, get Multiple Shield Generators on the mothership and uses Alex's Polarizer ability to recharge shield when it is drained. Finally, use Cleric's Berserk Hack to capture the Super Chimera capital ships for extra firepower. It might help to hide Alex and Cleric up or down out of the map to keep them out of combat and use their abilities.
Old 03-14-2010, 11:28 AM
Approved Member

Thanks, will try. I have antilaser on the MS already, but will try to give it to fighters as well.

EDIT:

I have just used berserk hack on a superchimera, which resulted in all my allies turning red and hostile. Have I done something wrong or is this a bug?

Last edited by Killer; 03-14-2010 at 11:31 AM.
Old 03-14-2010, 12:52 PM
Approved Member

More than likely Berzerk hack causes the Berzerk to join your faction, and since its currently attacking your allies, your allies interpret this as you taking hostile action on them.

A bug, yeah.
Old 03-14-2010, 01:09 PM
Approved Member

The problem is that even if I jump in alone and use the berserk hack, once allies jump in, they are also hostile.

It seems I am screwed as I simply am not able to kill those hundrets of berserks

Hmm, for those who managed to do the mission. What difference is there if I take the Emperor first as Alex suggested?

Last edited by Killer; 03-14-2010 at 02:52 PM.
Old 03-14-2010, 03:50 PM
Approved Member

Go to Shula portal in Eridani, that will make you jump into Zebos before your allies, where you can take over the super chimeras.
Old 03-14-2010, 04:42 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryfanfan View Post
Go to Shula portal in Eridani, that will make you jump into Zebos before your allies, where you can take over the super chimeras.
Yup, I have done that. But as soon as I clear a portal, incoming allies are automaticaly hostile Will try once more, but I admit I am really disappointed how hard this mission is in comparison to other endings...
Old 03-15-2010, 08:34 AM
Approved Member

Hmm, maybe I will sound like a beggar, but could someone send me a savegame right before the end of this mission? Whatever I try, those hordes of Berserks kill me sooner or later
Old 03-15-2010, 01:09 PM
Approved Member

There you go, just use the mothership and rambo through the system. But do shoot the Super Chimeras on sight, as the Antilaser on your ships won't stop its projectile based weapons.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Slaughter.zip (3.54 MB, 40 views)
Old 03-15-2010, 01:25 PM
Approved Member

Thank you very much!