Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Armored Princess > Units, artifacts and armor-bearers

Units, artifacts and armor-bearers Discussion, questions and solutions about units, artifacts and armor-bearers.

Old 01-19-2010, 07:20 AM
Registered Member

Default Knight and Inquisitor set

I've always found the Banner of True Faith (Inquisitor set) in King Frederick's castle and I've also found the Knight's Shield (Knight Set) in the University but I haven't managed to find any of the other items for either set and I'm level 44 (cleared everything apart from Montero, Elon, Reha and the fly-only zones).

Anyone completed a set? Do you remember where you found the items?
Old 01-19-2010, 09:50 AM
Approved Member

The items are placed randomly. No one can tell you where to find, and no one if they exist in your game, except if you use the save game scanner. (see mod forum).
If you want to use a specific set, start a new game, save, use save game scanner and check if your set is available. If not, start new game and again, and again.... until you see all parts of the set you want.

I only use it to try new strategies if figth, because I think it is a little bit like cheating. The true expert can life with the things what is given to him by luck, and not by restarting until it fits. But that only my opinion.