Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: The Legend

King's Bounty: The Legend Real-time RPG with turn-based battles. Move through the fantasy world of fearless knights, evil mages and beautiful princesses.

Old 01-18-2010, 03:30 PM
Registered Member

Default How does Gold Hunter work exactly?

Been using a pirate in my army since early on but I've never been quite clear what his "Gold Hunter" ability is doing for me. It says something to the like of "this creature gets +10% gold", but what does that really mean? Do I get +10% to my total gold after every battle just from having him in the active party, do I get +10% gold when finding gold on the world map, do I get +10% gold only for creatures my pirate kills, or only for chests that give gold opened in battle, or only if I opened a chest in battle specifically with my pirate?

Up till now I've been assuming it meant the latter, that I just get +10% to the gold from chests the pirate specifically opens during battles, going out of my way to make sure he opens all chests I come across, but I was just curious if anyone knew for sure exactly how this ability worked.
Old 03-14-2010, 12:10 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanTheTimid View Post
only if I opened a chest in battle specifically with my pirate?
I, too, believe this is how it works.