Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Men of War > Mods

Mods Men of War mods and other improvements

Old 12-20-2009, 10:25 PM
Registered Member

Default Casual MoW Mod?

I've been having fun with Men of War for a few weeks now, and I was wondering if there is any mod that makes the game more casual. Mostly looking for something with these features:

- Unlimited ammo for units
- No inventory
- Less micro-management - Set # of nades, standard armor etc.
- Alot more units, on par with the germans, instead of 4 guys vs 25+
- Base building? - Sand bags, barbwire, reinforment zone, stuff like this.
- Larger squads 12-16?

Everything else I love, but just looking for a game I don't have to think as much to play.

Thanks to anyone who can point me towards something like this, or make the mod.
Old 01-04-2010, 05:45 PM
Approved Member

Hmm... I do not think there is such a mod for MoW, anyways you can try and find it here ---> http://www.digitalmindsoft.eu/forums/viewforum.php?f=15

Personally - you named thing i would absolutely hate to see in the game, haha. Not that it matter anything though.

My suggestion - give a multi-player a try if you can. Put unlimited points ( where "point pool" regenerates when units die ) Then you don't have to micromanage so much, since no one will live long enough to pick up ammo and such, hehe .

If you haven't unlocked all the missions yet - there are many, where you get a lot of troops, and can "buy" them for points. Well not A LOT, but close to 100 soldiers at once ) See how to unlock all missions here --> http://www.digitalmindsoft.eu/forums...hp?f=15&t=2499

Don't know if it was any help...