Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Armored Princess

King's Bounty: Armored Princess Sequel to the critically acclaimed King’s Bounty: The Legend.

Old 11-22-2009, 05:30 PM
Approved Member

Default Money matters

I'm playing only on normal, yet I never have the feeling I'm well-off when it comes to money. In KB: TL one didn't need to think about money even on impossible, so I suppose they've upped the ante this time around. I don't necessarily mind, but I do miss the Trade skill, as selling items or artifacts without it yields an insignificant amount of dabloons. I just hope I don't run out of money at some point of the game!
Old 11-22-2009, 05:48 PM
Approved Member

Well, it helps a lot to know what kind of party you want and strive for it throughout the entire game. It is also preferable to stick with the army you like and refrain from purchasing additional troops, simply because you found better ones on the next island. But rest assured Once you make the perfect army, you won't feel the need to change your troops constantly, and the money will pile up.

I can confirm that KBAP is indeed tougher money-wise. For referrence:

KBTL Hard VS KBAP Hard
Enemy strength: 130% vs. 130%
Gold income: 77% vs 75%
Rage growth: 85% vs 85%
Spirits/Dragon gorwth: 85% vs 85%

KBTL Impossible vs KBAP Impossible
Enemy strength: 170% vs. 170%
Gold income: 60% vs 50%
Rage growth: 70% vs 70%
Spirits/Dragon gorwth: 70% vs 70%

As you can see, not only the trading skill is gone, but on the higher difficulties, the money income has also been reduced.