Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Armored Princess > Units, artifacts and armor-bearers

Units, artifacts and armor-bearers Discussion, questions and solutions about units, artifacts and armor-bearers.

Old 11-22-2009, 12:33 PM
Approved Member

Default Sea Dogs "nimble" ability

For goodness sake guys 20% more like 50% in my game. I'm only at Bolo island and every other bloody attack is avoided
Old 11-22-2009, 12:55 PM
Approved Member

I totally agree with that Especially on impossible, these guys give me bonkers. They evade (almost) every second hit.

Well, generally, even with 20% that is plausible, because that's 20% for each hit UNLESS they evaded the previous hit. Although I must say that I have seen enemies avoiding 2 consecutive hits... But that was a rare occasion.
Old 11-22-2009, 12:56 PM
Approved Member

yeah its really annoying
Old 11-23-2009, 05:56 PM
Approved Member

Really getting on my nerves when they dodge 50% of the attacks.

Please sort this out guys in the next patch, silly idea.
Old 11-23-2009, 06:52 PM
Approved Member

Well, wait till you get to the Demonesses and the Dryads. They evade the blows of all male units with 30% probability (the sea dogs had 20%), meaning you will see this rather often.

In a way, it will be fun to make a party consisting of units that evade attacks. This way you will turn that disadvantage into your own advantage.
Old 11-24-2009, 11:15 PM
Approved Member

You think that's rough, trying killing ancient vampires in vampire mode when you have the paladin armor bearer. Almost impossible to hit with normal attacks!
Old 11-26-2009, 10:22 PM
Approved Member

I have sea dogs on my army (they are really resourceful) and i am too happy when they avoid a lot of attacks -.-, but i hate it when i need to fight sea dogs. LOL. But i agree its funny, i hope next patch will fix it. But i noticed, swordman as well avoid a lot of attacks, is this made on purpose or wtf?
Old 11-26-2009, 10:33 PM
Approved Member

All of this is made on purpose.

Such issues have been already fixed in one of the russian patches some months ago. Since the chance is 20-30% to evade EVERY attack (not 1 in 3 or 1 in 5), sometimes it used to proc way too often. So, like we have it here, they made it that if the unit evades the previous attack, it will always be hit by the next one, including retaliations.

The Guardsmen evade 30% of the attacks when they lose part of their troop. Others, like sea dogs, have it built-in. Dryads and Demonesses only evade against male chars.

So, yes, everything is on purpose. Besides, you can always make use of the evasion and laugh at the stupid swinging enemies who hit for nothing
Old 11-27-2009, 04:54 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kings Bounty Hunter View Post
For goodness sake guys 20% more like 50% in my game. I'm only at Bolo island and every other bloody attack is avoided
Same here, it's definitely more than 50% chance....the most annoying unit ever!
Old 11-27-2009, 04:57 AM
Approved Member

Well, the problem is that people don't like 'random' as much as we think. Because everyone once in a while something unlikely happens, like 3 dodges in a row, and we get teh angries.