Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Old 11-05-2009, 12:15 PM
Approved Member

Default Who's the best BOP pilot you've met in the skies?

C'mon let's have a vote...
I've met some good players online but I want to know, who do YOU respect the most, not on leaderboards but from personal experience online? Who's your most feared pilot? Who shreds Spitfires and mashes Messerschmitts?

Only one vote...
(Realistic or Sim)
Old 11-05-2009, 12:28 PM
Approved Member

The 'respect list' is long . There are many good players online, who fly with decency and honour.

To be honest, there is no one I've come up against of whom I now think 'shit, this guy will shoot the cr@p out of me'. But if I would have to say wich one I wouldnt like on my tail, I take FOZ (he always seems to kill with 1 shot ).

I know I can only pick one, but just give credit, soulsurfer, cyclone, dave and robotic pope are one of the better ones out there I think.

Now that I think about, the guy I would be most carefull with, if he was my opponent, would be my wingman Ancient seraph.
Old 11-05-2009, 12:54 PM
Approved Member

Technically, I'd have to say Edal86, although I haven't actually flown against him very often. Honourable mentions go to XXSilenceXX and a couple of others on my friends list who's names escape me at the moment... I think they are regulars on here for the most part

And of course, all the guys in VAS

Wouldn't it be cool to arrange a "best of" match, PS3 vs 360.... I wonder who would win...............

*Cough* PS3 *Cough*

Last edited by Rhah; 11-05-2009 at 01:00 PM.
Old 11-05-2009, 01:37 PM
Approved Member

Mirgervin in his la5
Old 11-05-2009, 01:58 PM
Approved Member

^^
+1
Old 11-05-2009, 02:13 PM
Approved Member

Generally people I play against enough to know their skill level I would have to say tipoch86, but as it is with most people it just depends on their skill that day, one day it can be him rape me, or other way round. But in any case, my vote goes for tipoch86.
Old 11-05-2009, 02:16 PM
Approved Member

If Mirgervin is the best in an La5, what would he be like in a Spit?!? I mean, personally I can't hit a damn thing in the La5 cos I find the armament pants.

I'm gonna say Chanky - definitely not overly pleased when I see him on the opposing team!
Old 11-05-2009, 02:35 PM
Approved Member

It was always Pedro in his La7 for me although he was getting some good fights from some of the other early regulars (none of which were me).
Old 11-05-2009, 02:41 PM
Approved Member

I'm gonna go ahead and say me, in any 109.

Thank you, thank you. So...when should I expect the award? Hmm? Never? Ok. I'll just...I'll just get out of your hair then...That's not the exit? It's a bathroom? Ok, no problem, I'll just...Ok, leaving now...thanks...
Old 11-05-2009, 02:58 PM
Approved Member

I'm thankful Morgoth's my wingman, and well.. it took me a while before I could get a tie with Mirgervin... he's a sneaky fellow .