Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Men of War > Men of War: Vietnam

Men of War: Vietnam A new title in the world-known Men of War real-time tactics game series

Old 01-06-2012, 11:03 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FM_Von_Manstein View Post
Agreed, I'll gladly talk a leading role on the historical side of things. I'd very much like to make sure the world's brainwashed and retarded children learn that not all Germans are Nazis. *Facepalm*
I must say, your a dumb piece of shit.

You can call American's baby killer's whatever it may be, but when over Five Million people died at the hands of a ruthless government bent on taking over Europe, maybe a more Autocratic version of Napoleon's France, but they government WAS supported by the people. Who's brainwashed now? Not everyone was a Nazi in Nazi Germany no, but the majority was. Read up on history, and when you can look at pictures of Concentration Camps and the thousands of Soldiers that the Allies sacrificed to stop Hitler's Germany, then I will let you gauge the stupidity of this world's children.
Old 01-14-2012, 02:53 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by E'dollo View Post
I must say, your a dumb piece of shit.

You can call American's baby killer's whatever it may be, but when over Five Million people died at the hands of a ruthless government bent on taking over Europe, maybe a more Autocratic version of Napoleon's France, but they government WAS supported by the people. Who's brainwashed now? Not everyone was a Nazi in Nazi Germany no, but the majority was. Read up on history, and when you can look at pictures of Concentration Camps and the thousands of Soldiers that the Allies sacrificed to stop Hitler's Germany, then I will let you gauge the stupidity of this world's children.
Jesus christ! how childish are you being, he pointed out that not all Germans are Nazis, "not all" meaning that there were supporters of the Facist movement.

I think you'll find that yes the majority probably will have supported the movement, but that doesn't mean they want to, they could no longer trust their own family because they would be at risk of being reported to the Gestapo for anti-nazi activites and they'd disappear, so it is more easier to say that, there should be 3 sides to the whole nazi supporter argument, the people who choose to be supportive and those who were supportive because they had no choice and the people who fled and died because of there views against Hitler.

I do not condone what was done by the Nazis, but you can't blame the citizens of a country who is so ashamed of what happened that pretty much anything that is connected to Hitler or the "dark ages" of the reign of the nazi party is illegal, can't we stop arguing over whether all Germans are Nazis or not because at the moment, the only people you'll find are the Neo-Nazis who'll never have any power what so ever, because of what happened.

If any of this is considered offensive by anybody, it shouldn't be as it is merely showing that everything isn't black and white, when it comes to humans, it is very hard to pin 1 view on all.

And about what Manstein said, it's also not fair to say that all children are retarded and brainwashed for exactly the same reason.

And one last thing... why the **** are you talking about the Nazis on a forum for Vietnam!.

Last edited by FM_Thomas7; 01-14-2012 at 03:00 PM.