Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Armored Princess > Tactics discussions and solutions

Tactics discussions and solutions All you need to win the battle.

Old 05-30-2010, 03:05 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KongMysen View Post
AI doesn't change with difficulty settings. Maybe because there is no real AI and only some game mechanics, whick works similar on all difficulties?

If you place two non-fireresistant units adjecent to each other and the ohers spreaded out, the Black Dragon will ALWAYS fly to the same place. Its because game mechanics will tell it, that here it will do the most damage. If you leave the opportunity to use the ability however, the BD will instead fly across the units, since now this is the most damaging attack.

works with easy to Impossible setting.
Well, i really dont know if the ia changes on impossible, but the fact is, everytime i tried to place a trap in front of the supossed place the dragon will land, it flies to an adyacent trap cell and attack another enemy, even if that enemy is fire resistant. Maybe is just random luck, i need to say that now always happens and sometimes the dragon places on the trap. But that is not happening too many times xD. Maybe is something with the army configuration or something else, i really dont know.
Old 05-30-2010, 04:39 PM
Approved Member

the ai is random when it places dragons
or movements paths
based on your unit position and spell usage