Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik

IL-2 Sturmovik The famous combat flight simulator.

Closed Thread

Old 01-08-2008, 06:32 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
zapatista
Member Join Date: Oct 2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonbirder
actually my logic is impecable zap it's your's that needs a major tunup bud-dy. Cheating is cheating no matter what devices you use to accompolish it...

an anology. You are taking a test and you cheat by first writing the answers on a small paper and hide it in your shoe which you use during the test. Another person HACKS the schools computer and rewrites his test score to show an "a" What is the difference?

apparentky your the person that needs a stranger to point out your arguments logical fallacies..

your complete lack of being able to understand even basic concepts is absolutely stunning, are you just pretending to be this thick or is this the real deal of what goes on inside your head ?

the comparison being made was between somebody using the printscreen key to cause some lag online, and on the other hand the situation we have now with the il2 code being completely blown open so everything can be edited with a few simple cut and pastes, including the plane DM and FM, weapons loads etc..

you really cant spot the difference there ? maybe need to call a friend to understand that profound comparison ?
Can you apologise for fraudulently misrepresenting me?
The above quotation you have attributed to me is most emphatically NOT one of my postings.
I do not appreciate lies being spread about me and I have notified a moderator immediately.
Old 01-08-2008, 07:04 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
your complete lack of being able to understand even basic concepts is absolutely stunning, are you just pretending to be this thick or is this the real deal of what goes on inside your head ?
If there is anyone here who is having trouble expressing themselves in clear and polite language without resorting to insults, name calling and flaming its you, so can we reserve the thick adjective for someone whom it fits a little better?

Quote:
the comparison being made was between somebody using the printscreen key to cause some lag online, and on the other hand the situation we have now with the il2 code being completely blown open so everything can be edited with a few simple cut and pastes, including the plane DM and FM, weapons loads etc..

you really cant spot the difference there ? maybe need to call a friend to understand that profound comparison ?
That seems to me a pretty straightforward comparison...one is behaving dishonestly to gain an unfair advantage over an opponent in an online stuation...and the other is (I think you can guess) behaving dishonestly to gain an unfair advantage over an opponent in an online stuation...obviously the mechanism is different...but the results are the same...Cheating...you are capable of understanding that aren't you?

Quote:
i think it is also extremely rude of the hack kiddies to come here to olegs forum
Why is it rude for legitimate purchasers and users of a 1C game to come to the 1C forum and discuss it? Because they don't agree with you I assume...and you have already made it plain you prefer censorship over discussion

Quote:
Evgeny should dropkick the lot of them back over the fence and ban
(though one suspects that if you continue using abusive language, insults and misrepresentations...the only person getting banned here will be you, ironically enough )

Quote:
How do you think oleg feels about his hard work being vandalized and destroyed in a few months. do you think this is what gives him the motivation to keep improving the sim and make it better ?
I suspect Oleg is very pleased that so late in the games lifecycle it is generating such interest...a surge in community support through continued modding and the maintaining of interest in the series until the release of BOB-SOW will suit Oleg down to the ground...Its far better for 1C than the game withering away on the vine for the next 1-2 years haemorrhaging users. Don't forget Oleg was directly questioned on the Sound Mod and he only said that he disapproved of the unfair use of Mods in Online play...

Quote:
What are you prepared not to have included in BoB for the privilege of having the hack loophole closed again ? a few planes, maybe no dynamic campaign
Oleg has stated directly that there will be no resources assigned to developing any change in the encryption and that no further development resources will be assigned to IL2 post the 4.09 patch, so how exactly will community modification impact on the development of BOB-SOW?

Quote:
you have think that the hack loophole shouldnt be closed, and for the next 9 months till we get BoB the full real competitive users should just go and do something else
Cheating in anonymous open access stat-driven servers is solely the preserve of Online players...if the community has fostered a "win at all costs" stat driven mentality which encourages cheating, or it welcomes fliers who are prepared to cheat, then is it unreasonable to expect the online community to police itself, through stronger server administration, password restricted servers or a move towards more squadron based flying?
Old 01-08-2008, 08:18 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonbirder View Post
Don't forget Oleg was directly questioned on the Sound Mod and he only said that he disapproved of the unfair use of Mods in Online play...
Please Jason, this interpretation is a total twist of what Oleg said.
He said exactly "I personally hate any hack that may damage fair online gameplay"
Which means he totally disaprove Qtim tools, and that these tools were made public.

And without Qtim tools.... no mod would have been possible...
I let you draw your own conclusions..

Quote:
I suspect Oleg is very pleased that so late in the games lifecycle it is generating such interest...
I suspect the contrary...
Oleg did everything during the last 6 years to keep his game protected. Generally nobody is pleased to be raped...
Old 01-08-2008, 08:48 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
nobody is pleased to be raped...
Do you think thats a reasonable comparison?
Or just ridiculous overblown hyperbole...
Old 01-08-2008, 09:25 PM
Approved Member

Just a word-to-word translation of a french expression.
Old 01-08-2008, 09:27 PM
Approved Member

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by zapatista View Post
i am quite able to discuss things in a normal civilized manner when that is the level of communication that is happening.
So why dont YOU take the more mature route, and display that you're above it - rather than getting right on in there and slinging feeces like some retarded ape?

Come on - is it not hard to see people, that continuing to debate this bloody mod cr@p is no more than promotion in and of itself???

It would seem that the 'hack-kiddies' arent the only 'spotted faced teenagers' sitting behind their computer screens in their bedrooms acting immature...
Old 01-09-2008, 12:50 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Can you apologise for fraudulently misrepresenting me?
The above quotation you have attributed to me is most emphatically NOT one of my postings.
I do not appreciate lies being spread about me and I have notified a moderator immediately.
poor jason, making such big accusations yet again not knowing what you are talking about, or even trying to think before you type and instead just japping on as if somehow like magic it will suddenly transform into something meaningful when you press "submit reply".

are you finding the internet a really confusing place ? not able to remember what you previously posted yourself in this forum, or is it that in the light of a fresh morning it now seem so silly and absurd what you previously typed that you are pretending it wasnt really you ?

oks, little steps now for you again, one at a time,

Quote:
Originally Posted by stalkervision View Post
actually my logic is impecable zap it's your's that needs a major tunup bud-dy. Cheating is cheating no matter what devices you use to accompolish it...

an anology. You are taking a test and you cheat by first writing the answers on a small paper and hide it in your shoe which you use during the test. Another person HACKS the schools computer and rewrites his test score to show an "a" What is the difference?

apparentky your the person that needs a stranger to point out your arguments logical fallacies...
yeps thats your alter ego again, if what uther said is right and the bunch of you are one and the same. i dont really need to even look at the name, your irrational thought process is so consistent it really stands out no matter what nick you post it under.

Quote:
steal (TAKE AWAY) Show phonetics
verb [I or T] stole, stolen
1 to take something without the permission or knowledge of the owner and keep it:

So what exactly has a Mod user taken?
yeps, another doosie from jason himself, one little click on it and you can refresh your memory. while you are rereading it dont you find it really odd you cant seem to understand hacking olegs sim is reducing the value of the product he made ? there is a track record for this with other games that were hacked and opened to b latent cheating. ahh but of course, jason cant see the relevance of that, why did i even think he would understand that point.

Quote:
So Offline players are responsible for causing Online Cheating?
I'd be interested in you explaining the mechanism for that...
If not, then as I said...the problem with online cheating is caused solely by and is solely the responsibility of, online players....
we got a trifecta ! a classic in jasons weird thought process, its a beauty. this time you dont seem to be able to understand that whatever hacks have been created can now be used online as well. just click again on the clip i quoted and you can see your own ignorance in all its original glory.

conclusion: jason said exactly what i quoted him as saying, but i agree with you its not something you'd want to be reminded of lol
Old 01-09-2008, 01:15 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JG52Uther View Post
LMFAO I have read all these threads,and the only one I have seen post links to the mod forum is you!
So zapatista,why are you advertising the mod forum? No one else is.
try and keep your feet on the pedals now, you'r loosing it there.

where did you see me post a url here advertising a kiddie hack forum ? what i did post is several youtube video links, and listed evidence on the existence of a bunch of hacks that other users cant confirm as being used online by making video tracks (like franken planes, mirror hacks, altered cockpit visibility, edited weapons loadout etc.).

you find me a single post i made in this thread with a url to the zit playpen and i'll be happy to edit and remove it.

i find it funny tho that you and your sidekick's cluster of alter ego's are blaming the anti-hack posters for discussing hacks here. imo all discussion and promotion of the hacks should be banned from this forum, like it is on all the other main il2 forums.
Old 01-09-2008, 02:15 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
That seems to me a pretty straightforward comparison...one is behaving dishonestly to gain an unfair advantage over an opponent in an online stuation...and the other is (I think you can guess) behaving dishonestly to gain an unfair advantage over an opponent in an online stuation...obviously the mechanism is different...but the results are the same...
you seem incapable of understanding scale and proportions, is that it ? so by your logic somebody stepping in a puddle of rain water is exactly the same as somebody falling in a torrential river, because both examples involve water and a human being ?

somebody pressing print screen a few yrs ago is very different from the completely open hack problem we have now, you really still fail to understand that ?

Quote:
Why is it rude for legitimate purchasers and users of a 1C game to come to the 1C forum and discuss it? Because they don't agree with you I assume...
its already been pointed out to you here that you dont own the game code by simply paying 40$ to buy the 1946 game. you simply have bought a licence to use the game as provided at the time of sale. and yes you can if you so choose even physically destroy the single personal copy you have purchased, but you have not been given the right to edit, modify, or otherwise alter the coding of the program and then disseminate it online. and promoting its illegal use is equal to aiding and abetting in the destruction of olegs property.

and prospective buyers of a new program or sim often come to the official forums to see what bugs or problems there are, and once they see there is no way to fly in a fair environment online they are less likely to buy it. which is why anything that damages the sim or reduces its value is equal to stealing from oleg.

Quote:
I suspect Oleg is very pleased that so late in the games lifecycle it is generating such interest..
a car accident on the freeway generates "interest" from other drivers, by your logic that makes the accident a good thing. cant you see how irrational your attempted justifications are ?

most of the games that were hacked open subsequently disintegrated and collapsed, and several examples of that have already been given to illustrate that. ahh but jason, stalker and the noob cant remember one or 2 pages back, so lets keep spinning around in circles with the same discredited points as if it is something wonderful and brand new.

Quote:
a surge in community support through continued modding and the maintaining of interest in the series until the release of BOB-SOW will suit Oleg down to the ground...Its far better for 1C than the game withering away on the vine for the next 1-2 years haemorrhaging users. Don't forget Oleg was directly questioned on the Sound Mod and he only said that he disapproved of the unfair use of Mods in Online play...
no your not paying attention again, several quotes from oleg have already been provided in these threads to show oleg said the exact opposite. and it isnt for you or your hack buddies to decide, if oleg had the intention or desire to open up part of the game to modding, he would do so himself (as he plans with selected aspects of the game in BoB)

Quote:
Oleg has stated directly that there will be no resources assigned to developing any change in the encryption and that no further development resources will be assigned to IL2 post the 4.09 patch, so how exactly will community modification impact on the development of BOB-SOW?
err you'r loosing touch with reality again. what oleg did say is that after the release of 1946 there would be one major patch only because he was concentrating on BoB. since the slovakia maps were not finished in time for 4.08 (feb 2007) there was then going to be a final 4.09 with some minor bug fixes and the new maps.

its only some months after the 4.08 release that the whole hack nonsense started. that is the point where oleg made a few posts on the topic stating he didnt have the time and resources to keep trying to fix what the vandals were breaking, and that the hack protagonists didnt seem to understand the damage it would do to the il2 sim and the online game (which you clearly dont). oleg has made absolutely no promises that he would be able to lock the game again, or that he had the time and resources to deal with it. the closest indication of him even trying to lock it again was given at a russian forum where oleg is a bit more open in stating his views on the topic (i provided that russian quote several pages back ). and the fact there is no sign of a new encryption in the 4.09 beta is a very bad sign, making it much less likely that the final 4.09 will lock il2 again for online use.

did you loose any steps there ? at least try and keep the facts straight if you are going to pretend oleg actually supports the hacking and that it is to his benefit, which is completely irrational.

Quote:
Cheating in anonymous open access stat-driven servers is solely the preserve of Online players...if the community has fostered a "win at all costs" stat driven mentality which encourages cheating, or it welcomes fliers who are prepared to cheat, then is it unreasonable to expect the online community to police itself, through stronger server administration, password restricted servers or a move towards more squadron based flying?
there is again whole logic steps missing in the string of words you are trying to combine into a phrase that makes any sense. you are now blaming the full real online server users for the existence of the hacks ? and in one sweep you then step to wanting all open online full real servers closed, and instead people should only use a few closed password protected servers with their squads, and all this because it is more convenient for jason to play with his hacks ?

this thread started with you and your hack kiddie alter ego's denying online cheating was possible with the new soundmod hacks, tho even in your own hack forum that was blatantly advertised and very openly recognized as possible. other soundmod hack evidence was also posted here how weapons and plane models are being altered and how this cant be blocked online, or is easy to detect.

your next attempt at justification was to pretend that the soundmod hack problem is nothing new, and that for years people had been doing the exact same type of thing since il2 was first released, pretending you fail to understand the difference with pressing a printscreen key to cause some online lag and the ramifications of a sim that is now completely hacked open.

and your last futile argument at least shows your true colors, you simply dont care about the people that want to fly online in a fair and equal environment, as long as you can edit whatever you want in the game for offline use. simple really, at least your selfishness is very openly recognized now for what it really is.

Last edited by zapatista; 01-09-2008 at 03:10 AM.
Old 01-09-2008, 02:36 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razer View Post
So why dont YOU take the more mature route, and display that you're above it -
sure, great idea, and lets just see how long civilized communication will last

Quote:
rather than getting right on in there and slinging feeces like some retarded ape?
ahh you didnt even last a single paragraph before you started adding insults yourself, what a surprise.

so what do you think will happen now ? if some act like juveniles and get rude and offensive they shouldnt complain when they get a spraying back.

Quote:
Come on - is it not hard to see people, that continuing to debate this bloody mod cr@p is no more than promotion in and of itself???
yep, and the hack kiddie bunch should all be banned from here, and any discussion of the hacks locked out. trying to compromise by having some discussion on it allowed is counter productive because of the blatantly selfish vandalism that motivates the hack supporters.
Closed Thread